fifty-two

reader's pov

The girls walk ahead while I look through our agenda for the day with Lee in the back.

"Lee, what hotel did you check into?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Well, not exactly a hotel. Your dad told me that we be in our own place so he offered his vacation home at the bay. We got a pretty nice view at the beach."

My eyes widen and he laughs at my expression.

"How come I didn't know about his home here in SF? That man..."

Lee laughs and we catch up with the girls. Skipping through all of the security, we make it to the lot. Fans crowd the crosswalk as I try to block them from touching the girls. Minnie is front of me and I can sense her smile behind her mask.

The fans are screaming and trying to take pictures of the girls. As much as I'd like to respect them, the anxiety of the cameras has caught up to me. Luckily, we made it to the van and the girls give their last waves before we leave. I force Lee to the passenger seat upon his worries of me driving.

"I promise I'll let you drive the most. I just wanna get a bit more comfortable for some days. The first location today, I'll drive, along with some restaurants we can eat at. You can drive tomorrow if you want." He nods and thanks me, making me smile.

I turn the wheel and pull off on the street. I bring the window down a little bit for the girls to wave to their fans. The screams and cheers make me smile as I drive out of the airport. Lee connects his phone to the car and the GPS shows up on the screen.

"Thirty minutes away? Should've let you drive, bro," I joke.

"I mean, the offer's still up." I look at him with a grin and shake my head.

The girls look out to the city and gasp at the places we pass. After thirty minutes, I make it to an elevated road and I see the outside of the beach house. The driveway is wide and there are nice trees surrounding the neighborhood.

"Wow, he commits," I say, referring to my dad.

"I know right? Love my job," Lee says and I laugh.

"Wahhh! Unnie, I thought we were going to a hotel!" Shuhua yells and the girls laugh.

"Wait, Y/N Unnie, are we staying here?" Soyeon asks and I face them to nod.

"Dad decided to make sure we're completely relaxed, I guess. Maya's gonna enjoy the beach."

I park the van and the gate closes behind us. I shake my right hand to ease the soreness from driving. Lee laughs and gives me a teasing look, making me roll my eyes.

"Shut it."

"..Told you so," he says.

Lee unlocks the door and the interior is surreal. The view is magnificent as the ceiling-high windows showcase the beautiful beach. Waves splashing and people walking on the beach. No surfers as it's a cold time in California at the moment. We bring our luggage in and Maya walks around the house.

The property contains two more lower levels that go down closer to the boardwalk. I stop my luggage at the living room and walk to the windows where Minnie's looking out at. My arms wrap around her waist as I place my chin on her shoulder. Her hand reaches up to my head and caresses my hair.

"The view is so beautiful," she whispers as she smiles at the window. I look up towards her and lean in close.

"Indeed it is." She looks at me and blushes, finding me staring at her.

"We'll go shoot later. You girls can get situated for a bit and then get ready. I think you'll like the location," I whisper to her.

I pull away but she grabs my arms and wraps them back around her. I smile and leave pecks along her neck, moving her hair out of the way.

"Mm... God, I love you so much," I say against her skin. She moves her neck to give more access and my hand starts roaming her stomach. My kisses continue along her nape as I hug her tighter.

"O-Okay.. later, baby." I whine and pout. I pull my lips away and place my chin back on her shoulder. We move away from the window and find the others are gone, along with their luggage. Soon, we hear screams from downstairs and I laugh.

"Let's bring our stuff to the room." We wheel our bags to the bedrooms down the hallway, Maya following after us. The rooms are all huge but the one at the end of the hallway is unlike any other.

"Well... I'm pretty sure the girls are gonna want to vote on who gets this room. For some reason, I'm thinking of nominating Lee since he'll be alone," I say with a chuckle.

"I agree. I think Oppa deserves this. Besides, the other rooms are still really big."

"Okay, you can choose your room, baby." She looks at me and kisses my lips.

"Our room." I smirk and pull her waist towards me. Her hands land on my shoulders while our lips connect together. I push her into a random room and leave the bags outside the door. Turning, I find the bed and sit down before bringing her down onto my lap.

Our lips meld together again and I'm in heaven. This girl makes me go crazy...

"Y/N, hehe. What's with you today?" she asks after pulling away. I give a dopey smile and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just wanna kiss you all day, baby." She laughs and looks out the door at our bags.

"Let's bring our things in and go meet with the girls. I'm calling this room." I laugh at her words.

We meet at the living room and the votes start going on after Minnie reserves one of the rooms. The girls whine at what she says but she is adamant. I tell Lee that he'll get the biggest room and even though he tries refusing, me and the girls forced him to get it.

Taking turns, the other girls look at the rooms and choose where they want to sleep. Ultimately, it decided the roommates for each one. Minnie pulls me to the room and she jumps onto the bed.

"I love the view towards the water. Should we walk there later?" she asks me.

"Anything you want, baby. I wanna bring Maya out. She'll enjoy the sand."

"Should we get ready now?" I nod at her and she grabs her clothes.

The girls get ready and we head out the house to the van. Lee offers to drive and upon whining, I just let him, making him promise me that I can drive the next day. I give him the directions and we drive off.

"Let's shoot!" the girls cheer and I grab some cameras.

"So the plan is that two people will film the others in each location. You all can decide amongst yourselves on who gets to record first," I say, passing the cameras to the girls.

They decide on Miyeon and Soyeon to record first and they immediately start playing with the cameras.

"The rest of the film crew is gonna meet us there. Since the girls are gonna get to explore as well, I figured we could get their adventure on camera too," Lee says and I agree.

"Alright, let's get it!"

- - -
Don't forget to vote & comment

(author's note: updates might be shorter depending on how much time i have after classes. about to finish my first week tomorrow but i hope i can upload more over the weekend, as long as i balance out my schedule. hope you all understand, thank you !!)