thirty-four

reader's pov

Lee drives down to the plaza and I listen to the girls singing in the back. I press the button to rotate my chair to face them and Yuqi is roaring into the karaoke mic. She's so adorable, I can't help but clap along. I grab a remote and turn on the lights in the car to help the vibe.

The girls rap to songs and Minnie gets some vocals in while I admire them having fun. Unfortunately, the karaoke ends as Lee arrives to the plaza parking garage. We go up a few levels and park in the private spaces.

"Alright, girls. I know you're all probably hungry so we're gonna head to a restaurant first. Does anyone have any requests?" The girls ponder for a few minutes before someone speaks up.

"Unnie, can we have hotpot?" I smile and give them a thumbs up before we get out of the car.

I step out and open their door to help them get down. Minnie gets out last and instead of offering my hand, I carry her into a bridal position making her squeal.

"Ahh! Y/N, what if someone sees?" she asks anxiously.

"Shh, don't worry. Barely anyone uses the private lots because they cost like over $200. They're built for the VIPs so they don't get trampled by any crazed fans in the regular spots."

I place her down and she hooks her arms around mine while I carry her purse for her. Lee leads the girls in front and we take the elevator down to the ground level. This plaza is connected to a mall so there's a variety of activities the girls can do here. We walk to the plaza and Lee heads to the hotpot restaurant.

I go up to the front desk with him and ask for a reservation.

"Welcome to HotPot Station, everybody! How many will we be serving today?"

"Hello, I'd like to get a table for eight? How long is that gonna take?"

"Of course, ma'am. Well, there are certain VIP residents known to the area so if you're one of them, I can get you to a private table right now. Would you like to give your name?"

"Ahh, okay. Yes, my name is Y/N Jung, William Jung's daughter."

"Omo! Ma'am, I am so sorry. I should've recognized you right away, your father is actually a shareholder of our branches. Let me lead you all to your table now." The woman bows to me and I tell her it's okay.

"It's no problem, haha! I tend to stay out of the spotlight."

She leads us to a private booth and I thank her. The room has a nice aura and gives off a nice warmth. In the middle of the table are empty pots built into it. There are also sides in tiny plates around in a circle.

"Wahh... this is beautiful. Thank you, Y/N unnie!" Shuhua hugs me and I chuckle while hugging her back.

"You're welcome, Shushu. Okay, girls! Let's enjoy our meal!" We head out to the private area to grab our bows and trays. I let Minnie take me wherever she wants as she grabs her food and toppings.

"You like hotpot, baby?" I ask her and she nods enthusiastically.

"Mhm! Me and Yuqi really enjoyed these during our trainee days whenever we got the chance to go out to eat. Here, try this. It goes really well with the soup," she says scooping some liquid into my bowl.

I smile and let her give me whatever she wants me to eat. After she finishes looking around, we walk back to the booth as we wait for the rest of the girls. We all get back together and they start eating. The food Minnie chose for me melted together beautifully. The flavors were so wonderful and I close my eyes at the taste.

"This is amazing.."

"I know right? Yuqi introduced me to that, hehe."

"I know everything, unnie," Yuqi says and I laugh.