twenty-three

reader's pov

I change into my hoodie and sweatpants after showering. I spray on some perfume and walk out to find Yuqi still playing on the treadmill with Minnie joining her. These girls are too adorable, I swear...

I walk to them while smiling and carrying my bag. Minnie sees me and hops off the treadmill. She wraps her arms around my waist and gives me a lengthy kiss.

"Mmm.. you smell nice," she says after releasing my lips.

I smile before pecking her lips one more time. I feel the flash of a camera and see Yuqi with her phone. We laugh and head out the gym.

"So, what should we do? Basketball? Volleyball?" Y/N asks as we walk down the hallway.

"We can do basketball first. Maybe we can play volleyball later with the girls," Yuqi suggests and we agree.

Opening the basketball gym, we set our things down. Yuqi runs over to the bins with the basketballs and starts bouncing one. I sit down for a moment to relax after my workout and I pull Minnie onto my lap.

"You play any sports?" I ask her and shakes her head cutely.

"No, I'm solely music and dance," she said while giggling.

I laugh and hug her, placing my head into her neck.

"Wanna learn basketball?" I say into her neck.

"You wanna teach me?" she says.

"Mhm," I respond and she laughs before nodding.

We join Yuqi on the court who was throwing the ball into the basket, missing each time.

"So, Yuqi. If I remember correctly, you told me you learned your skills from LeBron?" I ask her in a teasing tone.

"It's been a long time since I played but I'm really good, unnie!" she says with a pout.

I pat her and she passes me the ball. I walk behind the 3-point line and shoot the ball.

*SWISH*

"Woah! Let me try, unnie!" Yuqi says, running to my spot.

I step back and go to Minnie to give her space. Yuqi throws the ball and she airballs it. Minnie laughs and teases Yuqi who pouts before hitting Minnie's arm. I laugh at the two and get the ball. I dribble over to the girls and I bounce the ball between my legs naturally. Minnie looks at me and I smile before handing the ball to her. I run to grab another ball out of the bin for Yuqi to use.

Minnie waits for me to come back and I pass Yuqi the ball. She starts to cutely dribble the ball, bending down to bounce it between her legs and I try not to laugh and just keep smiling at her. I focus on Minnie who was admiring me and I raise my brows.

"Am I that pretty?" I ask before grabbing her waist.

She nods before blushing. I laugh and turn her around.

"You ever play before?" I ask her, giving her a back hug.

"For fun, yeah. I don't know all the rules though, and I don't know how to shoot the ball," she says shyly.

"I'll teach you," I say, grabbing her arms.

"Okay, place your left hand at the base and your right on the side. Try to prevent your left palm from touching the ball," I fix her handling.

"You're gonna bend your wrist back and with all your strength, release the ball from your fingertips," I say.

I step back and she tries, letting out a cute grunt as she shoves both her arms in the air. She misses and pouts before running for the ball.