Chapter 2

----Lena----

As I stood in front of the door to my apartment, I started thinking: "Why do you hate One Direction?" Oh yeah that's right! They turned you friends into monsters and that's when your friends turned on you! You've been friendless sense. But you don't even remember what they look like or their names.

As I stood there thinking to myself, some idiot knocked me over.

Me: "Excuse me! I'm so sorry! Was I in your way?!?"

?: "Oh no love that's quit alright! I was the one who knocked you down! I'm terrible sorry! Are you alright?"

Me: "Yes I'm fine thank you for asking! I'm new to this development. My names Lena. Nice to meet you."

?: "My names Niall. Nice to meet you too! Again I am so sorry for tumbling over you. I was trying to find my friend Liam's new place, and I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going!"

Me: "Trust me! It's perfectly fine Niall!"

Niall: "Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Me: "Hmmmm.....how about we exchange numbers?"

Niall: "Haha!! Sounds good to me! Your American aren't you? You're definitely not from around here! How about I get me and my lads to show you around the city a little later?"

Me: "I would love that, but I have to go to work! I'm sorry!"

Niall: "I completely forgot! I have to go to the studio today to meet our new dance instructor!"

Me: "You dance?"

Niall: "Well yeah, you see I'm apart of.....

As he was about to say the last words his phone rang.

Niall: "Hello?.....oh ok well yeah I was trying to but......ok daddy Liam! Hahahaha see you soon!"

He apologized and we said our goodbye's. he promised to text me later. He was very sweet. And cute too! Wow this while moving to London thing was working out well!

But I have Travis, so I don't need anyone else!

I had just turned the key and walked outside, when I received a text. I thought I was from Niall, but it was from Travis.

Hey Babe,

We really need to talk. We're really far away and we can't go on if we don't even live in the same country. We need to work something out.

Love,

Travis

______________________________