Chapter 5

----Lena----

I was freaking out on the inside. When ever I was around Niall, I felt...I just felt strange. I felt the way I did around Travis.

When the boys finally came in, I said "Ok. I'm not happy being here and I want to get away from here as soon as possible, so let me see what you can do."

They were terrible. I started to laugh and they stopped and looked at me.

Harry: "Ok love, what are you laughing at? I bet you couldn't do any better!"

Me: "Oh really Mr. Styles? Is that a challenge I hear?"

Harry: "Yes beauty."

I started to play the song "Daylight" by Maroon 5. I got half way through the song and there mouths were all touching the floor. I actually messed up a couple moves, but it's not like I was going to tell them that!

This was going to be a fun few months.

Me: "Ok so is that enough to show you that I can dance better than you?"

Zayn: "YES MAME!!"

Harry: "Ugh...I think so"

Niall: "Yes love!"

Louis: "Wow."

Liam: "That was great Lena!"

Me: "Thank you Liam! Are you idiots ready to learn now?"

Harry: "Who are you calling an idiot?"

Me: "How about you? And the rest of you as well! God! Do I need to spell it out for you! Now let's get started! I'll show you one time and follow me after. Got it?!"

All: "I think so?!"

Me: "Good!"

I started the music for their song 'Rock Me' and started the moves I had created. I create moves on the spot. People think I have a gift, but I don't know. When the song finished, I turned around to a bunch of gaping holed monkeys.

Me: "Don't just stand there! Get ready! Hit the music!"

I started I dance and the only one who was able to keep up with me was Louis.

Me: "Good job Louis! Keep it up and you'll make it through my class with flying colors!"

Harry: "We're being graded?! Like grade school!?!?"

Me: "Of corse! This is why it's called a CLASS you know?!"

Niall: "Love, when do we have a break to eat?"

Me: "When we finish with our lesion 'Love'!"

I replayed the music and Louis was even better a second time. Harry and Zayn were fooling around, and Niall was looking for something to eat. At least Liam was actually trying to learn.

Me: "I'M DONE!! MR. STYLES, MR. MALIK, AND MR. HORAN!! YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION! MY YOUNGER STUDENTS CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU ALL!!!"

Zayn: "Oh really? Than show us!"

Me: "I will!"

I was getting mad now, so I went over to get my class of second graders who were the best of the best.

Me: "Ok class, we're going to run our 'Rock Me' routine! Everyone remember?"

Kids: "YES!!"

Me: "Haha good! Ready? 1 2, 1234!"

They start the music and the kids do it perfectly! I was so proud! I told them they had earned another gold star and sent them back to the class room.

Me: "See? They are SO much better than you. This is why I'm quiting teaching you. I hate you guys anyway.'

Niall: "NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!"

Louis: "Can I at least have your number first?"

Zayn: "Please don't leave!"

Liam: "And see! This is why I have to act like their Daddy all the time!"

Harry: "Please love. Don't leave."

Harry had come up to me and grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. I nearly melted from hot guy over load.

Me: "Do you all promise to actually dance?"

All: "YES!!!"

Me: "Ok. I'll only stay if YOU IDIOTS DANCE!!"

Niall: "We will love. We promise you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~