Chapter 35

----Lena----

I stepped out for a couple minutes to call Destiney and Nikki.

Nikki: "Hey sis! How's recording going?"

Me: "It's going great! I was wondering if you and Destiney could bring over my whole wardrobe and all my make up. Please please please please!!??"

Nikki: "Your WHOLE wardrobe?!? That would take forever!!!!"

Me: "Just bring it over!! Oh and Travis and I are no more."

Nikki: "Yeah he told us. Good for you chica."

Me: "Haha thanks love, no bring it over as fast as you can. I need to get ready soon!"

Nikki: "Ugh ok. I'll tell Destiney and she's helping me wether she wants to or not."

Me: "THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU TWO ARE LIFESAVERS!!!!!"

Nikki: "Yeah, we know. Destiney said you owe us one."

Me: "I know! Love you! Bye! Oh and look nice when you come because you guys are coming with me to my show!"

Nikki: "Yay! Ok haha we will love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and stepped inside the studio again. I just remembered that I forgot to tell Nikki to only bring my long sleeved dresses and clothes. Shit. This was not gona be fun.

Nathan: "So Lena, is your sisters coming?"

Me: "Yup! And they're bringing my clothes too!

Jayne: "Good! The faster they get here, the prettier we can make you look!"

Me: "Aw thanks Jayne! Thank you for everything. It means a lot. It really does."

Jayne: "Aw come here Lena!" *hugs her* "It's my pleasure!"

Nathan: "GROUP HUG!!!!"*hugs Lena and Jayne tightly*

Me: "Haha YOUR SUFFOCATING ME NATE!"

Nate: "Oh. Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!"

Me: "Haha it's ok! Lol at least none of you stole me again!"

Jay: "I'M STEALING YOU!!"

Jay ran up to me, threw me over his shoulder, and ran out the door. Oh, god not again; I thought to myself.

Jay: "MUH HAHAHA!!!!"

Me: "PUT ME DOWN HAHAHA PLEASE!!!"

Jay: "What's my magic name?!? Say it and i'll put you down!"

Me: "PLEASE JAYBIRD!!!!"

He set me down carefully, but picked me up bridal style and carried me back into the studio.

Jay: "Here you go Nate! Have a puppy!"

Nate: *grabs me out of Jay's arms still holding me bridal style* "Wow thank you! Hmmm what should I name you?"

Me: "BARK! BARK!"

Nate: "Your a cute little puppy aren't you!"

Me: "Haha BARK BARK!"

We bullshitted around like that until my sisters came with my clothes. I was thankful to see that Destieny had remembered to bring only my long sleeve stuff.

Me: "HOLA MIS HERMANAS!"

Nikki: "Haha you didn't tell me you spoke Spanish!"

Me: "Well, I do! Haha Nathan, Jay, Max, Siva, Tom and Jayne, meet my sister Nikki and my best friend who is like my sister, Destiney."