Chapter 51

**A/N: Ok, so I know most of you never read what I write after I finish a chapter. Please read it this chapter because it is very important and has some very valuable information so you do not get confused in the upcoming chapter.**

----Elisa----

When I went to check on Zayn, I had a bad feeling. I didn't want to leave Lena alone because I didn't know what she would do. I got to Zayns' room, and sat in the chair next to Becca. She was out cold. I giggled and took a picture. She was holding his hand and their fingers were intertwined. It was very adorable. I decided to give Aspen a text to see what lad they chose after Niall.

Me: Aspen, who r u working on now?

Aspen: This is Desy, Aspen's working on Louis now. Then she's gonna get Harry, then Zayn.

Me: Oh ok. Does she need help?

Aspen: Nope she's good. Just start bringing Harry down so we can get these guys in and out faster. Louis just about done. How's Niall btw?

Me: Ok. And idk I left Lena with him.

Aspen: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!

Me: No! Y r u asking?

Aspen: BC!!! WHAT IF SHE TRIES SOMETHING!!!??

Just then I heard Liam running down the hallway screaming: "SOMEONE HELP!!! SHE TRIED TO COMMIT SUCIDE!!!!" I threw down my phone and ran out into the hallway. I saw nurses take Lena and Liam drop to the floor. This can't be happening. No. I shouldn't have left her....

I ran to go help Liam up and he was crying. Wow....I've never seen Liam this upset....even after he watched Marley and Me....this was his sister. He pulled himself and told me what happened and how he walked into Niall's room because he heard a bang. Then he found Lena on the floor with a metal pole sticking out of her. I tried to stay strong and not cry, but it's really hard when your best friend just stuck a pole through herself.

Everything is going wrong....the story's shouldn't end this way.....it's should end with all of us happy....right?

~~~~~~~~~

----Lena----

I'm sitting in a hospital room just waking up. My stomach hurts something terrible. My eyes flutter open and I see Niall sitting in a chair by my bedside. I gain enough strength to slap him gently to wake him up. He jumps and looks at me. His eyes fill up with tears as he grabs my hand.

Niall: "Lena? How do you feel love?"

Me: "Fine. My stomach hurts though. Where are the others?"

Niall: *starts to cry* "Harry, Louis, and Zayn...they....they didn't make it."

Me: "They....they died??"

Niall: *nods his head 'yes'*

I start to cry and feel like shit. They're dead....

Me: "Where's Desy....., And Elisa, Becca and Aspen??"

Niall: "They went to go fight Mr.B"

Me: "With out me!?"

Niall: "Yes...."

Me: "Oh my....don't tell me they....."

Niall: *nods his head 'yes'* "The doctor says you only have a couple hours....."

Me: "Niall....I'm so sorry....I wish you never met me...."

Niall: "Why?"

Me: "Because....your friends would be alive..."

Niall: "Wanna know something Lena?"

Me: "What?"

Niall: "If I could go back and relive one day of my life, it would be the first day I met you."

Me: "Why?"

Niall: "Because. That's the day I fell in love with you. I saw this beautiful woman and I couldn't believe what I saw. I was trying to get the courage up to even bump into you."

Me: "You bumped into me on purpose?"

Niall: "Haha of corse! I needed your number and your name!"

Me: "Haha....Niall?"

Niall: "Yes love?"

Me: "I love you."

Niall: "I love you too. Forever and always."

Me: *smiles and sheds a tear* "Forever and always."

I feel a sense of peace come over me and before I know it, I can see me laying in the hospital and the rush of people trying to save me. And I see Niall holding my hand and silently crying and walking out of the room. I also see a bright light and I walk into it.

__________________________

Ok so everyone needs to read this:

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter in The Dancer. Don't worry. This isn't the end of Lena and 1D. The next chapter will confuse most of you so here is an overview:

The next chapter, Lena wake up out of her 1 year long coma. Turns out, everything that has happened in the last year had been a dream. Her even going to England was a dream. Not a thing was real. Lena wakes up in a New York hospital with Travis next to her.