Chapter 47

----Lena----

I walked away from Desy. We have no chance in reviving them. It's just a matter of time before HE gets Liam too. I wonder why he hasn't taken him out yet. I hear someone running down the hallway, so I turn around. It's Elisa and she seems to be really excited to be taking to Desy. I turn around and continue to walk down the hallway. About 5 minutes later, I hear more footsteps and again I turn around. This time, it's Desy and Elisa.

Desy: "WE KNOW WHATS WRONG!"

They (mostly Elisa) explains what probably happened to Zayn and Niall.

Me: "What about Louis and Harry?"

Elisa: "I have yet to figure out what caused their coma's. But we need you and Aspen to do this."

Me: "Me?!? I don't have a medical degree!"

Desy: "That's why we have Aspen do this with you!!"

Me: "I don't know....I don't know if I can pull this off...."

Desy: "With Aspens' help, you can do this."

Elisa: "Plus, you can save Niall and Zayn."

Me: "And if this doesn't work?"

Desy: "They....they...."

Elisa: "They die."

Me: "So Aspen and I have a 50/50 chance of ether saving or killing Zayn and Niall?"

Elisa: "Basically."

Me: "Lets go find Aspen then."

We went to find Asoen. She was by Zayns' bedside. I told her the plan, and she wanted to do whatever she could to help us. Aspen has her Doctorate Degree in the medical field. She went to collage to escape HE, but HE found her, and right after Aspen graduated, took her back. We all walked down the hallway hand in hand. This may be our only chance to save Niall and Zayn. We're taking it.

__________________________

Sorry it's so short!! I just really wanted to update to tonight for you all!! More soon, so don't worry!!!

Question Time!!!!:

1.) Will Aspen and Lena be able to save Niall and Zayn?