Chapter 18

----Lena----

It was Saturday morning when he called me.

Niall: "Morning lov!"

Me: "Morning Niall."

Niall: "What's the matter?!?"

Me: "I just woke up."

Niall: "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry love!!!"

Me: "It's fine! My alarm was about to go off any way! Why are you calling so early?"

Niall: "Well, I was just making sure that our date was still on for later. You know out date...."

Me: "Of corse we are! I've been looking forward to it for ever sense you had asked me! 7 your picking me up right?"

Niall: "Yes! Oh ok I remember I told you 7! Haha ok 7 I will see you!'

Me: "Haha, yes Niall see you at 7."

Niall: "Ok! Bye lov!"

Me: "Hahaha bye Niall!"

I hung up the phone and felt terrible. I had completely forgotten about our date. I feel like a terrible person. It's about 12 noon and I can't believe I actually slept that long. I guess I'm still getting used to the new time zones.

I had about 7 hours to get ready. I'm the type of person who WILL take and use those 7 hours. I was about to walk out of the door to go to my hair salon down the road when I got a text from Niall.

Lena,

Hi lov! Just wanted to let you knw 2 dress fancy 4 l8er! No heels tho, bc afterwards we're going some place where u wouldn't want 2 walk in them! Oh and btw: BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES!

I texted back a quick haha ok I will! And drove off.

My music was blasting and the wind was flowing through my hair. I love driving with the windows down. It makes me feel free and like I can do anything. I got my hair styled and both my nails and toes done in a pretty yellow. I had just the perfect dress to wear tonight.

By the time my hair and nails were done, it was about 4 o'clock. I had three hours. I decided to call Destiney over to help me get ready. I texted we saying that it was a FASHION EMERGENCY and that she needed to be over here ASAP. No lie, she was here in about 30 seconds.

Destiney: "What...is....the....matter...lo..lo..love?"

Me: "Haha wow I have never seen someone here that fast in my life!'

Destiney: "I'm a pro."

Me: "I guess you are! Well I need to tell you some stuff."

I filled her in about my date with Niall and she said she was going to take care of me. I have her a time limit of 2 and a half hours, just in case Niall was early. She made me look stunning. I didn't even recognize myself when I saw what she had done to me.

Like I said before, I never really wear makeup besides some blush. She had my eyes done perfectly and my checks a natural rosé color. She had put some light eye liner and some yellow sparkles on my checks to match my dress and nails. She had also chosen my casual outfit of a yellow tee shirt that said "Live While You Can!" On it and a pair of my old worn blue jenes.

I thanked her up and down and she left. As soon as she left I heard a car pull up in my drive way. It was only 6:30. "Wow." I thought to myself. "He likes to be early." I watched as he sat in his car and checked his hair and was talking to himself. He looked very nervous. He was shaking his hands and trying to get out of the car, but it's almost like he couldn't. It was weird. He must really like me if he needs to actually gain the courage to come to my door.