Chapter 34

----Nathan----

Wow. Lena's amazing. She's a fantastic singer and guitar player. She was telling us that she had lived in London for about four months, but the her job transferred her back to the states. She was a choreographer, but her boss wanted her to try her luck as a singer. I think she can make it. With Jayne by her side, she'll be able to do anything.

Me: "So Lena, what time does your show start?"

Lena: "Nine. I'm only doing eight songs though. Right Jayne?"

Jayne: "Yes. You have all your songs down right?"

Lena: "Yes Jayne. One question: can I drink tonight?"

Jayne: "Yeah of corse! You could even get drunk if you wanted to. No one important is going to be there."

Lena: "Yes! Haha can I call me sisters to see if they can go?"

Jayne: "Sure! Tell them to stop by the studio because you need a change of clothes."

Me: "What's wrong with what she has on?"

Jayne: "Lena, you need make-up, and new clothes. Tomorrow we're going shopping."

Lena: "I'm good with that! I'm not gona turn down free clothes!"

Jayne: "Haha that's my girl! I feel like your going to be a big star love!"

Me: "Me too."

Jay: "JAYBIRD THINKS SO ALSO!!!!"

Lena: "Haha thanks Jaybird. And thanks Nathan. It means a lot coming from you guys."

Tom: "So, I heard you tell your EX that we have done a lot for you. Like what exactly?"

Me: "What could have we done for you?"

Lena: "I'll tell you all when we get back from talking to my sisters! Haha"

She walked out into the hallway.

Jayne: "Nathan. Don't even think about it."

Me: "Think about what?"

Max: "You know what we're talking about."

Me: "No. I really don't lads. And Jayne."

Jayne: "Don't go and play with heart. I can tell that she's fragile."

Jay: "Has anyone else noticed that she's wearing a long sleeve shirt and it's 85 degrees outside?"

Siva: "Yeah, that's weird. We should find out why."

Jayne: "I will. She might get cold a lot. I'll ask one of her sisters. They're bound to know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!