Chapter 9

----Lena----

Things are getting weird. When I arrived at the dance studio this morning, I had a burning hatred for One Direction. But now, things are different. They are different from what I had read in the tabloids. They are much nicer and funnier.

All you ever hear about is who's dating who and what they have done wrong. You never hear about the fun loving side of them. I never in a million year thought I would actually be slow dancing with Liam Payne!

Wow if only my ex friends could see me now! I was dancing with Liam and having a ball. He was a very funny chap, when he tried! He was telling me that the lads might fancy me.

Me: "Really?!? Who?"

Liam: "All of them. It's weird really. I never thought that they could fall for the same girl. They are so different, bit I guess they see the same things in you that they want."

Me: "Wow. I don't want to cause any problems between you guys!"

Liam: "Trust me Lena, You won't. They all have their own plans and we talked about it when you have us the little water break."

Me: "Ok. Well since you don't fancy me, we could have some fun messing with the lads if you want!"

Liam: "Haha! That's a great idea!! How would we do it though?"

Me: "Easy! You will be the only one of the lads to k ow this ok? Promise me that you won't tell them about your little 'deal'?"

Liam: "I, Liam Payne, Promise to not tell any of the chaps a out our little 'deal'!"

Me: "Haha ok, so now that I know that they all like me, I'm planning on going on dates with all of them."

Liam: "How is that messing with them though?"

Me: "It's messing because, they other lads won't know about it! I'll probably end up kissing them and they'll be on cloud nine or something like that. Haha plus they won't tell the other lads about because they don't want to cause any problems! This is going to be fun!!"

Liam: "That's a great idea! Haha! Now a quick question for you, if you don't mind?"

Me: "Ask me anything! Haha!!"

Liam: "Do you have any friends that might fancy me?"

Me: "Hmmm....to tell you the truth, I don't have many friends. I'm getting to know my neighbor Destiny very well though!"

Liam: "What's Destiny like?"

Me: "Oh! She amazing! She has long straight brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and she's the perfect color of tan!!"

Liam: "She sounds beautiful! I have to meet her!"

Me: "Haha want me to set you two up?"

Liam: "Yes please!"

Me: "Haha ok just give me some time and I KNOW I can do it!"

Liam: "Thank you!"

At that point Niall had asked to dance with me.

Niall: "Hi."

Me: "Haha hi! Are we just ping to stand here and talk or are we going to dance?!"

Niall: "Hahaha I say we dance!"

We danced at our lips almost met a couple times. My heart was beating so fast, I was afraid he would hear it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls vote and comment