Chapter 31

----Lena----

Travis and I walked hand in hand to the luggage pick up. He hasn't asked me about why I left. I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to know about Niall. Niall was a mistake. I can't believe I actually had feelings for him. I had feelings for someone who played me. It was time to forget about my past. To forget about Niall.

Travis: "What's the matter babe?"

Me: "Nothing! I'm good just thinking about work haha."

Travis: "No your not. Something's got you upset."

Me: "Bo. Don't worry. I'm fine."

Travis: "No your not. Lena, show me your arms."

Me: "Why?"

Travis: "Show me your arms."

I slowly lifted up my sleeves to reveal my arms that were completely covered in bandages.

Travis: "What the fuck? Did you.....please don't tell me you started that again......"

Me: "It was only last night......I promise....."

Travis: "Why? Why did you do this to yourself?!?"

Just then Destiney came over. She saw that I had my sleeves up and she saw Travis' worried look on his face.

Destiney: "She did it because she thought you wouldn't want her anymore. She thought that you would have a girlfriend already."

Travis: "Aw beauty! Is that true?"

I shuck my head yes and he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I started to tear up because I hated lying to him. Plus he truly cared about me.

Travis: "Don't worry. I am never leaving you. I have said that before, but I mean it this time. I love you Lena and I don't want anything to happen to you. Thats why it kills me inside when you do stupid shit like this."

Me: "Ok. So you promise never to let me go?"

Travis: "I swear."

I smiled. I now have someone who won't let me go. He won't hurt me like Niall did. Travis grabbed my luggage and walked in front of Destieny and I. She mouthed the words "You owe me one" and I mouthed back "Thank you!" And she just gave me the ok-i'll-remember-this-when-I-need-a-favor look and hopped into the back seat of my Aunts car. I guess this is the part where my old life ends and my new life begins. A life without One Direction.

~~~~~~~~~~

----Niall----

Me: "LIAM!! HURRY YOUR ASS UP!! OUR PLANE LEAVES IN TWO HOURS!!"

Liam: "I'm trying!!"

Me: "WELL THEN TRY HARDER!!!!!"

I really wanted to get to America as fast as possible. I miss Lena too much. I'm dying inside knowing that she thinks I lied to her. She means to much to me. It kills me to think that she might not care about me after what I did. For all I know, she could already be there and happily together with her ex. Knowing Lena, she probably is with her ex trying to forget me.....

We put our hoods up and sunglasses on as we walked out the door. Louis, Harry, and Zayn forces Liam and I into letting them come with us. We all jumped into our limo and drove to the air port. When we arrived there, there were paps, but none of them saw us. Paul had called ahead to make sure that we boarded the plane first.

****IN THE US****

When we landed, I felt so tired. I just wanted to go and sleep. We called a taxi and he took us to our hotel right down the street. We checked in with the hostess and went to our rooms. Liam, Zayn and I shared a room, while Paul, Louis, and Harry shared the one next door. I couldn't wait for a nice night of sleeping because in the morning, we're looking for Lena and Destiney.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

Question time!!:

1.) Do you think that Travis is telling the truth to Lena?

2.) What do you think Destiney will make Lena do to repay her?

3.) Is Niall and Liam really going to forgive Becca that easily?

4.) Do you think that Niall and Liam will find Lena and Destiney on the first day?