Chapter 15

----Niall----

After Harry found Lena, I started flirting with her. It amazed me to see how easily she was to blush. Any time that I made her laugh or even looked at her in a different way she would giggle and turn away. I had suggested that we would go get a quick bite to eat and she agreed.

We snuck off together while the boys were still arguing over who "owned" Lena. It was obvious that no one was paying any attention to her, because we slipped away unnoticed by everyone.

We hopped into her car and I put my hood up and sunglasses on.

Lena: "What's with the sunglasses and hood?"

Me: "I'm Niall Horan, remember?"

Lena: "Oh yeah. Sorry! I need to get used to having a famous friend!"

Me: "Haha it's ok. Don't worry. Soon you'll be just like us."

Lena: "What do you mean?"

Me: "What I mean is; by even knowing us, you'll get hate and covered in "The Paps". We're used to it. You will be too."

Lena: "Wait. What?!? I don't want that!!!!"

Me: "Sorry love, but you can't stop it from happening."

Lena: *sighs* "Ugh I don't want it to happen though!!"

Me: "Can I ask you something Lena?"

Lena: "Sure! What's the matter?"

Me: "Well, I was just wondering, would you ever...and by saying this I mean like only as like a dream or maybe something else but it's an IF....IF you'd ever fancy one of us would you ever date one of us?"

Lena: "........Well. I really don't know."

Me: "I mean like we would have to like you back."

Lena: "Yeah. I really don't know Niall. It would all depend on me basically. It would depend on if I want to be hated or covered in paparazzi everywhere I would go."

Me: "Yeah.......*mumbles* I was afraid you'd say that....."

Lena: "What was that?"

Me: "Oh nothing!"

The rest of the car ride was silent until we reached a little Sonic drive through. She ordered for us and I was able to get us our food for free, with a couple pictures. The funny thing was, we both forgot our wallets in the studio. Being famous has its perks!

I think she had really enjoyed our little time together. This makes me really look forward to our date this weekend. She had told me that she needed to run home and get ready for something that was happening later that night, so Lena dropped me off at the studio and I watched as she drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT!!! I JUST NEEDED TO UPDATE!!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ BUGGYBUGGYBO'S NEW. STORY!!!!!