Chapter 28

----Niall----

I feel like a total douche bag! She thinks that I never really cared about her. And we weren't even dating a day......and to see the cuts on her arms and to know that, I caused them, is killing me. I've tried texting her, but nothing works. I haven't heard from her in a few days. We went to the studio today, and I was expecting to see Lena there, warming up as usual, but she wasn't there. Carrie, our weekend instructor was there. And it was a Monday.

Me: "Umm...Carrie?"

Carrie: "Yes, Mr. Horan?"

Me: "Where's Lena?"

Carrie: "Oh. She and that Destiney girl put in for a job transfer."

Liam: *runs over* "Job transfer? To where?"

Carrie: "Back to Lena'a home country. They transferred to NYC."

Me: "Liam, this is all my fault! If I never let Becca in, Lena would still be here!"

Liam: "Some of this is on me too you know! I broke up with Destiney because she punched Becca. Instead of breaking up with her, I should have kissed her. I was only caring about my reputation. Not how it would make other people feel."

Me: "I'm leaving."

Liam: "To go where exactly?!"

Me: "Lena's flat. You coming?"

Liam: "Sure. I'll get Hazz to come too."

****10 minutes later****

We pulled into her lot. We saw that the door was slightly cracked, so we let ourselves in. I looked around for a reason they left. All I could tell is that they left in a hurry. Everything is all around the place.

Harry: "Ugh guys? I think you should read this!"

It was a note written by Lena. It said:

Dear Who Ever Finds This:

I am Lena Pasty. Destiney Lane and I have left for New York City on today, Wednesday May 10th 2013. We have left because our lives here in London have been filled with nothing, but pain and suffering. We are going to change our cell phone numbers when we get settled in our new apartment. Please don't come looking for us. We don't want to be found.

We are trying to escape our past. It might sound like we have done something terrible, but it's the things people have done to us. They have hurt us beyond repair. Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

-💚Lena&Destiney

Liam: "Call Paul and tell him to get the jet ready."

Harry: "Why?!?"

Me: "I know why. Because we're leaving for NYC tomorrow. We ARE going to find my love, even if she doesn't want to be found."

Harry: "Man, you two really fucked that up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I just wanted to let you know what happened when the lads found the note!! Please don't forget to comment and vote!! Oh and tell your friends/followers about this story!!