Chapter 10

----Lena----

When the song ended, I called everyone back on the floor. They were terrible dancers. Well all of them besides Liam. We ran through their "Rock Me" routine a couple more times before they asked what other routines they were going to do.

Me: "Well, I'm creating our 'Heart Attack' dance and finishing up the last few bars of 'Nobody Compares'. Tomorrow we can go three them if you want."

Harry: "Did you say tomorrow love?"

Me: "Yes I did. Didn't Paul tell you your schedule?"

Niall: "There's a schedule?!? He said we were only here for a couple days!!"

Me: "Did he really? Well, I can read you your schedule if you want!"

Louis: "Please do!!"

Me: "Hmmm....lets see.....i'm stuck with you lads for a whole....four months."

Zayn: "EVERYDAY?!?!?"

Harry: " FOR THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS?? DON'T WE GET A BREAK!!???! WHY DID YOU PUT US IN LIKE THIS???"

Me: "Oh don't go and blame me here! I don't do schedules! My and YOUR boss does them! And if I knew you lads sick as much as you do, I would have pushed the tour back, and out you down for another two months!!"

Niall: "Well, I don't know about you lads, but I won't mind it! As long as Lena's our instructor!"

Me: "Haha Niall! I have off on weekends so you'll probably have Carrie teach you. But the good thing is you guys will get out at 12 noon."

Niall: "So does that mean, I can take you out to a bite to eat and a movie this weekend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. He's brave.