Chapter 21

----Niall----

It's Monday again! I usually hate Mondays, but I'm looking forward to seeing Lena. I missed her this weekend! I'm really falling for her. She's just so sweet. It seemed as if she had a really nice time as well. The lads and I pulled up to the studio, signed in and made our way to Lena's floor. We saw her doing a dance that we didn't know. It was beautiful. She was dancing ballet.

There was no music playing, yet she looked as if there was an entire orchestra playing just for her. It was so graceful and perfect. She had tried to jump, but landed on her ankle. I saw the look on her face. The look of pure pain. I was about to run and open the door to help her, but Liam held me back and whispered to keep watching.

Lena had fell to the floor and screamed out in pain. I saw a single tear stream down her face and I nearly died inside. I wanted to look away, but something inside me was telling me not to. I kept watching.

Somehow she had gotten the strength to stand up. She limped and walked over to the cabinet. She grabbed the wrap and wrapped her ankle. She got up and jumped around a little. Each time she walked in it she winced in pain. I could tell she wasn't up for dancing today, after what just happened. But when I thought it couldn't get worse, she went back to where she was standing before, and started ballet again. She had tried the jump a couple times and fell each time. She was get frustrated, but she wasn't giving up anytime soon. About 5 minutes to 7 am, she landed it wonderfully. You could tell she was proud of herself.

She noticed the time and limped over to a chair. She unwrapped her ankle and it was black and blue and about 2 times the size it should be. She cursed under her breath and put the bandage back on. She also added a layer of black leggings to cover up the wrap. I hope she'll get that checked.

We walked in and greeted her with hugs. She tried not to limp because she probably knew it would worry us too much and not let her dance.

Lena: "Okay lads! Are you ready to dance?"

Me: "Yes! Are you ok to dance?"

Lena: "Yeah of corse! Why wouldn't I be?"

Me: "Just making sure! Please be careful love."

Lena: "Haha I will Nialler! Now HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!! WE NEED TO GET A MOVE ON!! YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME SO CHOP CHOP LADIES!!!!"

I loved it when she acted aggravated with us. It was so cute the way her eyes changed color so quickly, from hazel to brown. Her eyes were beautiful when was happy. They are a green color and when she's sad or cries they turn blue. It's the oddest thing, but turns me on.

Lena: "NIALL! GET READY!! WE'RE WAITING ON YOU!"

Me: "Haha ok ok!! I get the point!!"

I threw my shirt off and danced in unison with the other lads as Lena had taken a seat on a near by table, saying (More like Screaming) the counts at us.

Lena: "ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR-FIVE-SIX-SEVEN-EIGHT!!!! STAY ON BEAT BOYS!!"

Usually she would be standing up and pointing out all of our flaws and what we were doing wrong, but she wasn't.vi bet she was in too much pain. I hate to see her like that. It makes me want to take her in my arms and cuddle her and kiss her until she feels better.

She winced as she stood and half-walked half-limped over to us.

Lena: "That dance is OK. It can and will be better. Now who starts off in singing Little Things?"

Zayn: "I do. Why?"

Lena: "Because I have a great idea."

Zayn: "And that is?"

Lena: "It's that since Little Things is one of your most popular slow songs, You are going to do a ballet."

My heart sunk. Was she really going to put me through this pain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u like it! Sorry it's so short!