Chapter 42

----Elisa----

When Lena left, I slowly crept up to the edge of Harry's bed. I pulled a chair over so I could be closer to him. He looked so peaceful. Was Lena telling the truth that everything would be ok? Nothing's ok right now. Harry has a possibility of dying.....and I'd never have the chance to tell him that I love him.

I started to cry. I held his hand and he felt cold. I didn't want him to die.

Me: *whispered* "Harry? I know you can't here me, but.....I love you. Please don't leave me. I need you. Carry on. You can do this. I know you can. Your a tough person on the outside, and yes maybe you can be a flirt most of the time, but that's one thing I love about you. I love your hair, and just the way that you try to make everything ok, even when it's not. Well, I guess what I'm also trying to say is Thank You for being my friend. I don't know what I would do with out you.....and I really don't want to find out."

I kissed him on the lips. I let a single tear fall, when an old man walked in.

?: "Why hello!"

Me: "Who are you?"

?: "I'm just an old man minding my own business."

Me: "Ok?"

?: "Little miss, I think someone's calling you."

Me: "I don't hear anything."

Destiney: "Elisa!!!"

I went running out into the hall. I saw Becca crying into Zayns shoulder. And I saw Liam holding a shaking and sobbing Lena. Destiney ran up to me, and seemed shocked scared and worried.

Me: "What happened?!? Why is Lena crying?!?"

Destiney: "Niall was in Louis' room, and he was complaining about his stomach hurting and then.....and then he was on the floor unresponsive......"

Me: "Oh god....this isn't happening....keep an eye in Liam and Zayn."

Destiney: "Why?! What's the matter?!?"

Me: "Two words. He's back."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

----Destiney----

Me: "WHAT?!? How can you tell?!?!"

Elisa: "He is. I can feel it. He's here and he's coming to get all if us. Damn! I thought we finally lost him....they're paying for it now..."

Me: "Lord. We need to tell the others. They need to know."

Elisa: "You tell Lena and Aspen. I'll tell Becca. Make sure that you watch Zayn and Liam's every move. We can't let them know about our past. That would be deadly."

I nodded my head and went running to find Lena and Aspen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be a giant flash back in Lena's POV! It will explain her secret and the real reason she left the United States. It will change your whole outlook on this story. Trust me, your going to be expecting what coming your way next ;)

QUESTION TIME!!!!!:

1.) What do YOU think Lena's secret is?