Chapter 24

----Zayn----

Niall had texted me saying that he was taking Lena to the hospital to get her ankle checked. I'm glad she's getting it looked at. I could barely pay attention to the dance because I was busy checking Rebecca out. She was truly beautiful.

Rebecca: "Zayn."

Me: "......"

Rebecca: "ZAYN!!!"

Me: "Oh...yes?!?"

Becca: "Are you paying attention?"

Me: "Yes!"

Becca: "Ugh. Take five."

Me: "Ok."

Becca: "Can I ask you a favor?"

Me: "Anything love!"

Becca: "Help me win Niall."

Me: "What?"

As she said that I got a text from him saying that Lena's ankles broken, but he asked her to be his girl and she said yes. I couldn't do that to him or Lena. He also told me that she was really hesitant to say yes because she didn't want to be hurt again.

Becca: "Help me get with Niall! He's just so....so...."

Me: "Taken?"

Becca: "Since when? By who?"

Me: "Since three minutes ago and by Lena."

Becca: "Ok. I have a plan."

She leaned in and whispered it to me. My head kept saying "No! Don't do that! They will both hate you if they find out you were involved in this!!!", yet my heart kept telling me "Do it! She's offering you a chance to help her! She might love you in the end."

I felt like I was going to be torn in half.

Becca: "What do you say?"

Me: "......Yes....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Lena----

Niall helped me out of the car and held my stuff AND opened doors for me. He's so sweet. Was he always like this? I guess so! I don't think I realized that he was trying so hard.......

Niall: "Haha so are you ready to explain what happened to your friends?"

Me: "Ugh....do I have to?"

Niall: "I could if you want. You would just owe me" *winks*

Me: "Oh really? Owe you what?"

Niall: "Hmmm.....some ALONE time later would suffice!"

Me: "Deal!"

Niall: "Haha does that mean you have to do what I say?"

Me: "I don't know haha it depends!"

We walked into our assigned studio and I texted all of the female dancers to bring the lads in so we an run the song.

I had to get Destiney to fill in for me. Thank god she helped me create this dance or else I would be screwed!

****4 Hours Later****

When we finished the session, Niall drove me to his place. He shared a flat with the rest of One Direction of corse. We were the first one's to get home, so he snuck me into his bedroom.

Niall: "Shhh. Stay here. Don't move a muscle doll."

Me: "Haha I'll try not to. It's not like I can move any way."