Chapter 38

----Lena----

When the doctor woke me up, I noticed Nathan wasn't in my room. I got out of bed, took my IV, and walked out into the hallway. I saw him pacing back and forth in the hall.

Me: "Nate? Babe?"

Nate: "Do you love me?"

Me: "What?!?"

Nate: "Do. You. Love. Me? I need to know."

Me: "We just met today. I could say I love you, but I would be saying that I love the Nathan Sykes I see on television and hear on the radio."

Nate: "Lena. I love you. Just say you love me. I just need to hear it. I don't care if its a lie or not."

Me: "I love you."

Nate: "Can I take you home?"

Me: "I don't want to go home."

Nate: "Where do you want to go then?"

Me: "Can you take me back to your place?"

Nate: "It would be my pleasure!"

I went back into the room and they took the tubes and wire and needles out of me. They said I was free to go. I walked out with Nathan and we jumped into his car. His house wasn't that far away from the studio. Unlike the lads of One Direction, they all had separate rooms. We walked in hand and hand and he locked the door behind him. He walked up to me and we were very close.

I felt Nathan's hand caress my cheek and his lips slowly parted. "Do you want to?" he asked me. He pushed me up against the wall beside his bedroom door as I struggled to answer.

I didn't know what to say so I kissed him. His lips were sweet and I wanted to savor the flavor of the Carmel Cotton Candy. As he kissed me I could tell he was rough. His hands playing with my pants zipper and his hips grinding into mine.

I moaned as I felt the endorphins kick in and the pleasurable feeling run through my veins. "Lena," he moaned into my mouth as I bit his bottom lip. I didn't want to stop, I wanted to forget it all. I wanted to forget about Niall for just a night and get lost in Nathan. His large hands encased my waist and he picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and I could feel the hard bulge rubbing against me.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as he threw me on the bed, not waisting a second to climb on top of me. I liked the rough playing. It was fun and turned me on. His lips met mine again, wet and soft but roughly claiming every inch of mine. I moaned again and it seemed to drive him further. He laughed against my lips as I felt his hands undo the ziper of my pants. I tried to catch my breath as he slid them down my legs, making my need stronger every agonizingly slow second.

His hands slowly grazed up my legs, fingers playing against the inside of my thighs. I lost my breath once again as I felt two of his fingers press against the outside of my panties, making me cry out. "Nate!" I yelled as he pushed harder and made me cum. I closed my eyes and was overtook by the feeling he was causing me. I winced as he pushed a little too hard and his hands trailed up my stomach to my back and unbuttoned my bra. His hands then went to my breast. He pinched and tugged at them until I cried out, but it was more in pain as it became a little to rough. I decided to change it up.

"Nate," I breathed heavily pushing against his chest to stop him. After a moment he did setting back on the bed. "Its my turn," I stated getting out of the bed. He followed my league as I watched him turn around in the bed. His feet hit the floor and his eyes watched my every move. My bra was still on just unlatched and I latched it back, before I sat down in his lap. He grinned at me as I felt his hands caress my ass. I raised my eyebrow and he moved his hands to the side of my thighs.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back against the bed. I touched him hard as I began to kiss him. He moaned against my mouth and I felt a smile take place on my lips. Now I had the control.

"Lena!" he groaned as I squeezed his hard bulge. My small hand barely fit around it enough to cause any effect. I squeezed harder and released until his boxers were all wet and he was panting for breathe.

"More," he begged as I pulled away. I stood up and admired what I felt like I owned. Nathan Skyes from The Wanted laid in front of me wanting and begging me to fulfill his sexual pleasure.

He sat up after a minute and I got down on my knees. "Pull em down," I said quickly as he spread his legs and I fitted myself between them. He slid them off and and I took them off completely as they stopped at his ankles and feet.

I felt my eyes get big and my breath catch as I looked at his erection. There was no way in hell I had that big of a mouth. Nate must of seen me because he took my hands in his and placed them on his throbbing cock. "Squeeze again first," he instructed as his eyes fluttered close at the contact. I did and he released against my hands. "Now," he said in between moans. I swallowed hard before I placed my mouth against him.

I took him slow and a little bit at a time, careful not to use my teeth. His moans of ecstasy filled my ears and he gripped the sheets. I could feel every vein and hair as I took him fully, swallowing carefully. As I pulled away he gasped for breath and I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I tried to breath normally as well, as my mouth began to feel sore. But I didn't have time to think as Nate grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He began to kiss me roughly and I entwined my hands in his hair, savoring the flavor of him.

He tucked his fingers under my panties and tugged them down. I felt his cock brush my entrance and I moaned. Just as I felt his body tense up, getting ready to go in me...

My phone rang and it was Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u liked the smut ;) it was written by my sister @BabyBrit17!!!

QUESTION TIME!!!!:

1.) Why do you think Niall calls Lena?