Chapter 4

----Niall----

That was NOT what I was expecting! I was expecting her to go crazy like our Fans do, but it's obvious that she's not a fan. I wonder what we did to her.

I walked up and sat next to her as se started to cry.

Me: "What's the matter love?"

Lena: "You! And the rest of the boys! You all ruined my life!!"

Me: "Do you mind if I ask you how?'

Lena: "I was a MAJOR directioner in school. Then all my friends got into them. We started to fight over who liked them more and then one thing lead to another, and then all of a sudden they started making rumors about me and I was friendless for the last 6 years of my life. Until I meat my boyfriend Travis. But I think he's going to break up with me because of the distance. That's what he basically meant when he said this, this morning."

She showed me the text and she reread it and began to cry.

Me: "Aw Lena! Don't cry about that arse! You can do so much better!"

Lena: " I can?"

Me: "Yes! And we didn't mean to do that to you. If we knew that, that was happening, we would have stopped it, and if the other lads wouldn't have, I would have come to your rescue."

Lena: "Really?"

Me: "Yes really!

Lena: "I don't know why I've held this grudge for so long...."

Me: "It was because you were angry and hurt by the way your friends treated you. I feel like a total arse because we hurt you......."

Lena: "Oh don't feel bad! That will make me feel worse!"

Me: "But how can I not feel bad! Technically, I'm the reason you had no friends! That makes me want to jump off a bridge."

Lena: "Haha don't say that!"

Me: "Why not?! It's true!"

Lena: "All I'm going to say is that I've been there before, and it's not fun."

Me: "What jumping off a bridge?"

Lena: "No! Haha the feeling of WANTING to jump of the bridge. The feeling that your not important enough for anyone in this world."

I didn't have anything to say. I just motioned to her to come into my arms and she hesitantly did so. We sat like that until I heard the other lads walk in, late as usual. I had told Lena to act like she hated us, and she said that, that would be easy.

I love messing with the lads. The will have soooo much sexual frustration over her, it isn't funny!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it! Pls vote and comment!