1. First Day

Y/n's Pov

I wake up and shoot up off the bed when I see what time it is, I wanted to make a good impression since it's the first day of school so shit.

I start freaking out, fuck I am going to be late.

I brush my teeth and take a quick shower, I dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist going to my closet.

(Your outfit)

I smile to myself through the mirror and then fix up my hair, I get my phone and slip it into my pocket along with my wallet.

I go into the kitchen spotting my father, "y/n I thought you were at school already" he said to me and I shrug grabbing my car keys, "I gotta go ima be late" I say to him leaving.

I pull up to Billie's house since I promised her that I would pick her up.

I honk twice seeing someone come out of the house, it is Billie she is dripped out in her orange outfit.

She gets in the car, "Hey y/n/n goodmorning thanks for the ride" She says to me, "no problem bills goodmorning" I call her bills because I find it cute since her name is Billie

I drive to the school and we are already one minute late to class.

It can't be that bad right...will the teacher be mean? Fuck I don't know and I couldn't give two fucks.

"Let's go" I say and she nods.

We knock on the classroom door and I believe it is the teacher who opened the door, oh god she is...no y/n she is just a teacher relax yourself.

I calm down letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, "hey I am Y/n sorry I'm late" I say to her apologizing, "it's okay Y/n" She bites her lip softly and then welcomes me in the classroom "take a seat wherever" She said and I nodded.

Billie followed behind me after introducing herself as well.

She sat beside me, "bro do you have it?" She asked me whispering, "have what?" I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion, "don't act fucking stupid" realization hits me, "here" I say slipping it out if my pocket passing her the vape.