24. Dinner

Ariana's Pov

I woke up, my eyes opened slowly flickered around the room trying to remember where I was, oh right y/m/n's house.

I realized I was on something but not a pillow my body was laying on top of y/n, oh my baby, I hurt him so bad.

I know he hurt himself at his game but I wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling but it's just he felt it physically I felt it emotionally.

I try to get off of him but I'm stuck in his embrace, "babe don't go stayyy" he drags out and I giggle tucking my face into his neck.

Y/n turns us so now I'm on bottom while my legs are wrapped around his waist.

We hear a knock at the door and y/n groans saying "come in" the door opens revealing his mom.

I'm not fond with his mom because she allowed his father to abuse him all these years but I try to be on the best terms with her as y/n is trying to patch up the relationship he has with her.

"Good afternoon, ya'll have been sleeping for a while, when did ya'll go to sleep?" She asks, I check the time on my phone, fucking shit it is 3 and me and
y/n have to get ready and I had a fucking interview at 1, I was supposed to go to the studio today shit.

The things you do to me y/n.

I have a lot of missed calls from 6 people Scott, Brian, scooter, Courtney, Victoria, and frankie.

Fuck.

"Good afternoon, we fell asleep late" y/n says and she nods.

"Mom we actually have to get going" y/n says to her as he notices the worried face I made.

"O-oh okay" she says and walks out of the room closing the door.

I get up and it's cold as fuck.

Y/n is also cold and he throws on some sweats while I put on his jersey.

We went into his bathroom and showered fast and then we got dressed.

(Ariana's outfit)