12. my everything

Ariana's Pov

Y/n was asleep, he had made it up to me last night and he was tired along with today at school he was tired as fuck and as soon as we got home he showered he got in bed and fell asleep.

I was cooking dinner and got a text.

Pete: Hey whats up? Wanna hang out?

I ignore his text setting my phone back down on the counter.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, "don't worry it's me baby" y/n says, "I know" I say, he kisses my cheek, "whatchu cooking?" He asks, "veggies burgers" I say and he nods.

I soon finish and put the burgers in plates for us, he grabs the pan fast taking it to the sink and he washes it.

"You didn't have to but thank you" I tell him and he smiles, "no problem" we sit down and eat drinking sprite.

"Pete texted" I tell him and his eyes shoot up to mine, "for?" He asks, "he was asking if I wanted to hang out I just didn't respond, I didn't even open the message" I say and he nods.

"Babe should i-i call my parents back?" He asks nervously, "that's on you, if they want to make amends then yeah but if they lay a finger on you again let them fuck off" I say and he nods kissing my cheek.

He calls his dad and puts it on speaker, "Y/n where the fuck are you?" I hear his dad's voice, "none of your business so what's up?" He says, "me and your mother are worried" his dad says, "oh yeah but you weren't worried when you were beating the fuck out of me, you could've killed me!! e-everytime you came home drunk, you hit me till I bled, mom stands r-right there just watching like it's a fucking movie and a normal fucking thing to do, shit y/d/n you tell me? Shouldn't I be worried that I could almost die one day from your stupid ass fuck-ups?" Y/n says through tears and I pull him into a hug, his body is heated, he sets his phone on the counter wrapping one of his arms around my waist picking me up sitting me on the island.

He stands in between my legs as he lays his head on my chest and I tangle my hand in his hair soothing it as he continues to cry silently.

I don't talk, all he needs right now is comfort and he needs to let everything out.

"Y/n I'm sorry okay? Is that what you wanna fucking hear? All I wanted was your phone and you took everything and left" his dad says angrily.

"I-its not like the stuff wasn't mine anyway, tell me when is the last time you or y/m/n fucking bought me something, when was it? When I was 7? When was the first time you hit me huh? When did you lay hands on me?? 3 fucking years old, do you remember that? I mean you were sober right? Or were you drunk? T-tell me when is the last time you asked me 'how are you?' Or 'do you need anything?' Tell me
y/d/n!! Fucking tell me, let me know" Y/n says as his hands roam around my body until they find my thigh..

He squeezes my thigh, I hiss in pain since it was rough and he stops soothing it and leans up to my ear "sorry baby" he whispers and I feel one of his tears drop on my shoulder.

"I HIT YOU WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING 3 BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T FUCKING LISTENING, YOU SHOULD TAKE THE HITS LIKE A MAN AND STOP COMPLAINING!! DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT BEING DRUNK OR SOBER, ALL THAT FUCKING STUFF IS YOURS BUT WHO PUTS A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD??" His dad yells through the phone, "WHO PAYS THE FUCKING BILLS?" y/n yells back, "YOU GOT ME THERE, Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE YOU I WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU" his dad yells again letting out a chuckle in anger, "on sight?" Y/n asks, "on sight" he says, "Y/D/N STOP!!" I hear his mothers voice, "WHY WHO DOES THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINK HE IS HUH?" His dad says to his mom, "I'll be waiting for that, you are getting old remember I'm stronger than you think, don't try me and don't call me again" y/n warns and hangs up, his face is full of dry tears.