18. Dangerous Woman

Ariana's Pov

1 year later.

I headed to the studio after Y/n went to school, this is stressing as fuck.

I saw scooter and he said I release my album tonight at 12 am.

I'm so stressed and what my mom said got to me, he is 17, I don't think this will work out, even when he turns 18 there will be questions I'm sure of that.

I'm scared as fuck.

He turns 18 tomorrow, we will finally go Public, that's good right?

I sigh running my hands through my hair, Courtney was in the office with me and we talked about it she said to follow my heart, I love y/n that is what my heart is telling me, to stay with him, so I'm going to.

Tomorrow

"Goodmorning baby" I hear Y/n's morning voice in my ear as he kisses it, "Happy birthday" I say and kiss him, "18th birthday, finally don't have to hide anymore" he says and I nod.

We got ready and walked into a store, I saw a couple of the students and they were confused why they saw me with
Y/n.

We walked into an aisle and bought snacks and shit.

We payed and then went back to the house.

We cuddled for they day and I saw trending pics titled 'Ariana Grande spotted with a man, who may it be? Possibly her lover?' Y/n takes my phone, "we are watching a movie forget about that, and don't say "but" because I already saw it and it's fine unless it isn't fine with you, is it?" He says sitting up in a more serious position.

"No of course it is I'm just nervous" I say, "about?" He asks, "questions and shit" he nods, "don't worry about it baby" he says kissing my head.

Monday

I end up dropping him off at school and I get off the car, I might as well greet the office while I'm here, me and Y/n walk in, he kisses my cheek, wrapping his arms around me from behind, "so ya'll are a thing now right?" Mrs. Lewis asks, "mhm" I hum in response as he pressures and I push him back with my ass.

"Oww, I'm going to class bye" he says as he backs up and then turns me around and his lips meet mine.

"Bye" I say and he walks off, "I love you" I yell out softly, "I love you too baby" he yells back in the same soft tone and dissappears into the hall.

"So how you been Miss grande?" Mrs. Lewis asks me, "I've been great, how about you?" I ask "everything is good but y/n was off last spring break so I'm just worried about him mentally and maybe even physically I saw the makeup he put on last year" She says and I gulp, "maybe talk to him" I suggest, "you know what it is, Ariana you need to tell me" she says, "I can't okay? It needs to come from him and he isn't obligated to open up to ya'll" I say defensively.

"Okay, have a good day at the studio if you are going, nice albums by the way I love your most recent one" (dangerous woman) I smile "thank you, have a nice day here" I say referring to the main office that is always busy with constant students registering for school and parents for conferences it's just crazy.

I leave to the house, I don't have work today so I'm just going to invite the girls over.

It is soon 1:15 and all of the girls get in the car, let's go pick up Y/n.

We arrive to the school and I walk into the office like usual.

"Oh Ariana back so soon?" Mrs. Lewis asks, "yes I'm actually here to pick up
Y/n early" I say, "okay well can you wait like 10 minutes? He is almost done with his counselor" She says and I nod smiling.

Wait counselor? Trust me I've heard about them, fucking shit.

"All done" I hear his deep voice, "alright" Mrs. Lewis says, "Y/n don't go there is someone here to pick you up early" She says to him as he is walking off but then he turns back walking back to where the seats are and makes eye contact with me and smiles, I get up and pull him into a sweet quick kiss, "lovebirdssss move it, move your asses, excuse my language" Courtney says to us and the staff, they laugh and we leave.

We go back to the house laughing and shit, "Baby here" I say to him passing him his gift, "aww baby you didn't have to get me anything" he says on the verge of tears, "Baby don't cry" I say pulling him into a hug, "it's beautiful ari baby" he says holding the Rolex.

"One more thing" I say and get the gift bag, "no way, no fucking way!!" He says and pulls me into a hug, a way tighter one crying into my neck as he leaves sloppy wet kisses, "I love you ari so much and I really don't deserve this babygirl" he says and kisses my lips, "you do you really do" I say and meet his lips again for a hungry and salty taste kiss because of the tears.

I had gotten him a black Lamborghini, he has always wanted one, I knew ever since I looked into his file: Dream Car.

We go for a ride on his car and it was so fucking fast.

"Wooooo!!!" He yells out windows down as he speeds on the private road area that I own.

Oh I feel like I'm going to puke, "s-sl-" I can't finish until I gag, he pulls over and gets off the car running to the passenger seat.

He opens the door and helps me out taking me to the side, "come on baby just let it out, we drive back home after this, sorry for going so fast" he apologizes, "no its okay" I say and then we go back to the car after.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!