3. The Weekend

Y/n's Pov

When I woke up it was 11 am, not gonna lie it felt good as fuck sleeping in, but it was good seeing Ariana everyday too but I can deal with not seeing her all weekend what could happen?

I haven't forgotten our moment in the closet, I know she feels something.

Megan was coming over at 2 pm so I got up from bed not bothering to make it, I got a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

I showered the dried myself putting on my clothes.

None of my parents were home so I went into the kitchen and ate something, I hear a knock on the door and I notice it is already 1:45 pm and Megan always gets here earlier.

When I open the door Megan kisses me, "Baby c-can we?" She asks and I nod carrying her by her thighs kissing her and then I take us both upstairs.

I kiss her jawline and neck and then her lips again bringing my finger to her clothed pussy massaging it.

"O-oh fuck" She moans out into my mouth gasping not being able to kiss back so I pull away and just kiss her neck sucking it leaving a mark.

I pull her shorts down and she is soaked I slide my finger lightly picking up some of her juices bringing it to my lips.

I suck my finger and then her hand reaches her clit touching it.

"No let me do my job" I tell her and it makes her give a guttural moan.

I pull my sweats down and take my hoodie off, I slide my tip against her fold, "ohhhhh shiiiiii- AHH!!" She moans/screams when I dip the tip in, I know it was a pleasure scream so I don't pull out.

I keep going, I thrust forward completely filling her and she moans and her cheeks clapping and her moans and screams are the only thing we can hear in this room.

She comes in 5 minutes and I last about 20.

She comes more and I groan filling her up.

"Oh fuckkk yes baby fill me up mhm come in me baby let go" She dirty talks and pulls me into a kiss as I continue my thrust until I am fully spent.

I stop and pull out then see my come leak out of her pussy, "shit" I say laughing.

I wipe her and she is sensitive.

She sits up afterwards and groans painfully, "you okay?" I ask her and she nods "just sore babe it'll pass" she gives me a small smile and I kiss her.

I give her a snack and she thanks me.

She pulls me into the bed and I lay my head on her belly as the cover covers the both of us but ends at her hips since we were watching a movie, we share the chips and popcorn.

I am really missing Ariana, while I was fucking Megan I was imagining Ariana screaming my name her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she came all over my dick, great now I have a hard on.

"Oh shit babe I have to go" I frown looking at her, "why?" I ask because I was extremely bored.

"I have to get my mom from the airport she had went to New York for the week and now I have to pick her up" She explained and I nodded, "okay bye" I say and kiss her, "I love you" she says in-between kisses, "I love you too" I say and with one last peck she leaves.

I think of Ariana and replay the moment in that closet in my head repeatedly.

Ariana's Pov

"I'm telling you I like him, I don't know what about him but he makes me feel some type of way" I explain to Courtney' "go for it then" small problem he is my fucking student.