33. Manchester Pt.1

Since this is based off of true events im putting a trigger warning, I think some of y'all are really sentimental I'm not sure but either way it's sad.. at least I think because I'm not tryna make it too intense or anything but it's just the fact it happened in real life. Rip to all of the victims 🤍 there will be a pt.2 btw, note the title. Oh also, I will be switching it up a bit. Also, this chapter has Spanish in it more than usual.

Ariana's Pov

We were in the tour bus on our way to Manchester. This is going to be one hell of a trip but we are going on my jet so we have to drive to the airport which is two hours away. I didn't say bye to y/n or anything, my mom is waiting in Manchester already in order to watch Anuel while I'm at the show.

Jai was laughing as Toulouse licked his face, "you enjoy making out with dogs that much?" I ask jokingly, "I mean not as much as I would enjoy doing it with you" he tries to flirt and I laugh. I mean I am single now.. jai is kinda cute and he is funny and sweet but.. y/n was too.

~~~

I'm in the Airbnb while josh does my hair for tonight. Emmanuel starts crying and josh let's go of my hair because he knows I'm gonna run to Anuel which is exactly what I do. "Shh baby it's okay" I say rocking him in my arms making comforting noises. He continues crying and then I notice his diaper is full.

I set him down in his changing table as I grab a new diaper and I get wipes. After I clean him up I put the new diaper on him which makes him ease his crying. Once I throw the dirty diaper out I picked him up placing him in his swing and he watched SpongeBob.

I sat back down on the stool and apologized to josh, we talked while he did the finishing touches on my hair. It's still early and as soon as my mom gets here we head to the arena.

"Miss Grande we are here" my chauffeur announces once the car stops. I nod but then remember he can't really see me since he keeps his eyes on the road.. "thank you" I say and pay him. My bodyguard opens the door allowing me to get out with the help of his hand, "miss grande scooter wants to know if y/n will be attending to the show or if he's coming" my bodyguard Mason says. "No he will not be attending" I say keeping a smile on my face even though it's fake.

Diego is with me of course, for some reason not even y/m/n trusts y/n with him. I don't even blame her, I thought I knew y/n, I guess not. I was stupid getting with one of my students.. which was illegal by the way. God, I'm so fucking stupid. I feel the tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to let them drop, I laugh instead. I go backstage going to my dressing room getting ready for the show. They would update me on how many people were already here, honestly I don't know why so many people come to my shows.

I was ready, all dressed up and my makeup was done. I sigh, I'm in a bad mental state right now and if I'm being honest I miss him, not y/n, fuck no. Malcolm, I miss him. It sucks that I can't do anything about it either it's just all fucked up. I feel a tear roll down my cheek but I wipe it away then blink the tears out of my eyes. I feel so many emotions stirring up inside of me and it's just so.. ugh.

I have a baby with him for fucks sake!! I give up breaking down sobbing into my own hands. "I'm sorry, I know it's hard Ari" josh pulls me into a hug, "want me to get court and Vic?" I nod and place my head down on the vanity feeling worn out. Honestly, I don't even feel like doing the show tonight. I don't think I'm in a good head space to sing and do a whole show that lasts like 3 or 4 hours.

"Ari, hey, you'll be okay girl just let it out" Victoria says hugging me while Courtney rubs my back soothingly. "You're strong, you're the package y/n can go fuck Camila all he wants. You will find someone better for you" Courtney says and I laugh at her tone. "Miss. Grande el show empieza en cinco minutos" my newest security guard says, he speaks both Spanish and English but he knows Spanish more.