16. Don't worry

Y/n's Pov

It was April 2nd already, my last day before spring break then I'm back to school April 10th.

I was in 1st period, for 1st period we all now had to go to Ms. Beer's class, I hate it.

I want Ariana to be my teacher we now barely spend time together, everytime I get to our house she is at the studio or in a meeting or too busy for me.

I feel like I have no one, just Megan and Billie, my original best friends that know more about me than anybody else does, besides Ariana.

The bell rang and I still have Ms. Beer for 3rd so I stay put in my seat not moving not even a little.

"Y/n, come up please" She says and I make my way to her desk, "yes Ms. Beer?" I ask and she gets up from her chair and comes up to me and kisses my neck, I am in utter shock as she bites down.

She pulls away with satisfied smile and Ariana is either going to kill her or me!!

I clear my throat and ask "i-is that all?" She then says "I would like you to call me Madison when we are alone, not miss beer kind of makes me feel old" She says and I nod.

What is this? What am I doing? Do I have something on my back that says 'hey teachers fuck me' fucking shit man.

I take a seat and I end up falling asleep in class.

The bell rings waking me up and I go to 5th period, since dalton got fired I got Mr. Holden.

I get bored in his class considering he doesn't teach us anything since we aren't his students so we don't pay attention.

I text Ariana, no response like usual, I could be dying and she wouldn't know.

What happened to us? We barely talk anymore, what if I'm only interesting when I'm a secret? What if when I turn 18 she will get bored of me and find someone else? What if we are already done?

I sigh and put my head down.

The bell rings and I cannot stand 7th period.

I ditch school and head to my favorite spot, it has a beautiful view, especially at sunset.

I drive over there and sit on the grass just staring in admiration.

I stay there for hours straight and I ended up falling asleep on the grass away from the edge so I don't fall obviously.

I'm not stupid.

I wake up soon and see that it is already night time and I have missed calls from my mom and dad, I decide to block them and then I see the missed calls from Ariana, I sigh I really can't deal with her right now.

I head home.

Will she scream at me? Is she going to be mad? I mentally ask myself as I walk up to the front door and unlock it with the key she had given me.

It was silent in this house besides the dogs running to greet me happily and their paws making noise on the floor.

"Hey little ones, ya'll know where your mommy is?" I ask them stupidly thinking they would respond, I saw her car in the garage when I parked beside.

It is like 9 pm maybe she is sleeping.

I go upstairs and hear the shower running, of course she is showering.

I sigh plopping down onto the bed going on my phone, I hear the water stop running and soon there is Ariana wrapped in her towel, her eyes meet mine and I don't know whether to day hi or not.

"Hey" She says, "hey" I say and turn around giving her privacy to put on clothes.

I feel someone get on top of me, I try turning around and she lifts herself up and I turn around and she grounds down hard, "no Ariana" I refuse forcefully taking her off of me.

"What's wrong?" She asks, "we barely fucking talk anymore that's what's wrong, you are always either at a meeting or god knows what and you barely have time for me" I say with slight attitude, "I-" I cut her off, "don't say 'I'm sorry' I feel like we need a break, a serious break Ariana, all our relationship is based on is sex I don't want that" I say, "okay w-we can fix that a-and I'll cancel my plans for the week so we can hang out, isn't it your spring break?" She asks and I nod, "Baby please no break between us I love you" She begs and I pull her into a hug crying, I missed her, I don't remember the last time she asked me how I was doing or how was my day at school or any of our conversations which our last one was last week since then it has been pure sex.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry" She says crying with me hugging me tighter as I cried on her shoulder.

"H-how was your day at school?" She says wiping her tears as I lay in between her legs and she plays with the baby hairs on the back of my neck.

"It was okay I guess" I say and she grabs my hair pulling my head up for my face can look at hers, are eyes lock with one another.

"It was bad" I admit knowing she wanted the truth, she layed my head back on her chest, "what happened?" She asks, "I don't- oh umm Madison I mean miss beer k-kissed my neck and bit down" I stutter out, "so you didn't get that mark from me" she says touching it, "n-no, are you mad?" I ask her, "no, but did you do anything?" She asks and I shake my head no.

She nods with a smile, "I love you y/n
y/l/n" She says as our foreheads rest against each other's.

"I love you too Ariana Grande Butera" I say and go up and kiss her, I lay beside her as our legs stay interwined.

I feel better already because I knew Ariana wasn't lying when she said she would stop booking so many interviews and she would only take a meeting with scooter once a week along with 2 days straight of dance rehearsal which I will be going with her.

This week she is off hanging out with me while I am in spring break.

It's almost my 18th birthday, can't wait but at the same time I'm fucking scared.

I'm holding her as we watch a film.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!