9. lots of tears

Y/n's Pov

I woke up by myself in a big ass bed, my eyes flickered around the room and I remembered where I was.

Fuck I could get used to this but maybe just maybe Ariana waking up in my arms or in bed next to me.

I hear the shower running, I knock on the door, "who is it?" She asks, I love the fact she asked that instead of just saying 'come in' I let out a soft laugh, "it's me baby" I say "come into the shower with meee" She whines.

I walk into the bathroom and take off my boxers then I go into the shower.

"Hey love, goodmorning" I tell her and kiss her neck as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Goodmorning" She says turning around, she pulls me into a kiss.

"We have to get ready for school" I tell her, "yeah you are such a sleepy head why don't we just stay home today?" She asks, "because it'll be odd that both of us aren't at school, and Mr. Gomez is already onto you" I say and she nods, "ari do you know his first name?" I ask her biting my lip, "dalton" She says.

"Nice" I say.

I wash myself and we get out of the shower and dry off, we both go into our closet.

Yes our, we live with each other now, this isn't her room anymore it's ours.

(Your outfit)

(Ariana's outfit)

(Ariana's outfit)

We go downstairs and we kiss each other goodbye, I have her for 4th and 8th today but we will be going in separate cars.

I need to update my address and I can't use Ariana's I'll have to ask Megan or Billie.

We soon arrive at school and we are not late but the bell rings in 5 minutes.

I went in through the student entrance while Ariana went in through the main office.

I see Mister Gomez oh Ariana had said his name was Dalton.

I continue to walk and I spot Megan in the halls with Billie, they're so cute!!

"Yo wassup" I tell them, "wassup y/n/n"
Megan says with a laugh and she kisses my cheek, her breath smells like weed yep she is high.