32: The other one..

Ariana's Pov

I woke up freezing which wasn't surprising considering it was chilly in Pennsylvania. I feel shivers go down my spine when I feel something graze my thigh, the hand was warm and I looked to my side seeing y/n sleeping as small snores leave him.

I sigh getting up noticing I have no clothes on my lower body, what the fuck happened last night? I groan going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth in a rush considering I have to start heading to Scott and Brian to do rehearsals. I take off my crewneck turning on the water from the shower. I get in once it turns warm and I feel relief.

It's so cold I honestly just wanna shower in hot water until my skin peels off. I get the shampoo placing some on my hands and then I rub it in my hair massing my scalp softly. "Showering without me?" I hear y/n's voice as he peaks his head thrpugh the curtain "no I am washing clothes" I say rolling my eyes, if you see what I'm doing why state the obvious?

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" Y/n asks stepping in the shower, he's in his sweatpants. "You're gonna get those wet" I say avoiding his question, last night he was on his phone texting nonstop right beside me. It was lowkey annoying but then again he's him.

"Don't avoid the question" y/n says stepping closer to me not caring that the water is wetting him. "Ari, tell me what's bugging you" he says, "nothing" I say clearly annoyed but he doesn't care. He breathes like he's keeping his anger in or something, he gets out of the shower leaving a trail of water as he walks.

I finish washing my hair and I sigh frustratedly getting out wrapping the towel around me. I dry myself and walk into the closet, I pick something to wear quickly considering I have to head out fast.

 I dry myself and walk into the closet, I pick something to wear quickly considering I have to head out fast

(Ariana's outfit)

I grabbed my phone when I was done with my hair and I slipped it in my purse walking over to Anuel's crib. I grabbed him gently pulling him up, I got my car keys and I headed out with victoria to rehearsals.

"So I call him up and he..." I hear a voice in a distance recognizing it to be y/n's, what is he following me now? We were already in the building practicing the choreography and we were testing the devices and mics. "Hey baby" y/n says pulling me into a kiss, I don't fight it I just kiss back because as much as I hate to admit it I missed it.. I missed him.

He pulls away, "Jessica this is Ariana, Ariana this is Jessica" she held her arms open and I thought 'fuck it' I hugged her and then I go to where Anuel is checking on him, he was sleeping once again. Babies really do sleep a lot.

~~~

"No Ari twirl" Brian says laughing when I tried to do a split for fun. I laugh getting up with the help of Victoria. "Alright in 3,2,1.." Scott says and we redo the choreography for 'into you' I accidentally hit Scott and I laugh at his face when I get his reaction, "I'm sorry I'm sorry, are you okay?" I ask as my laughter wears down. He nods starting to laugh, we dance the part one more time smoothly. "Alright great work everyone, next rehearsal will be for the next show but Manchester is wrapped" Scott says.