35. I will always choose you 💙

(Ariana's Pov)
~ Saturday ~

I was in the bathroom showering and once i got out i dressed up and after i smelled breakfast and i walked downstairs seeing ema running around playing with diego and y/n was cooking breakfast. He caught me with the corner of his eye and motioned me to go to him, i did and he pecked my lips saying "goodmorning" i said it back and said goodmorning to the two boys running around, when i reached for something in the cabinet i noticed a ring on my ring finger which didn't add up because y/n never proposed, i still find myself smiling an-

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking and i realized it was all a dream.. unfortunately 😔

wait, what broke? i get up and rush downstairs seeing anuel in the kitchen picking up glass, "noo, don't touch it" i tell him and he looks up "pero solamente estoy recogiendo los pedazos grande" i shake my head helping him up and i broom up all the glass throwing it in the trash.

He chuckles "oh Ema está durmiendo en la sala" he tells me and i smile "okay thank you" i say to him, he nods.

I went into the bathroom and then noticed what i was wearing.. his t-shirt and an underwear, no shorts whatsoever. what happened last night? i ask myself as i brush my teeth.

I wash my face and go to the laundry getting sweatpants from the dryer, i slip them on and go straight to the living room to see my baby. He was sound asleep in his swing, i heard a knock at the door and anuel beat me to it before i could answer.

"oh hey" i say to y/n, "hey, i was just dropping him off, he missed you, it's been what? a week?" he asks, "yea, i believe so, come in, y/n you too, you do have a right to see your son but he's sleeping so i don't know if you wanna wait" i say to him trying to be nice, "of course" a warm smile spread on his face.

I smiled back at him and we all went to the living room, Ema soon woke up and y/n carried him out of his crib, "hey bubs, i'm so sorry for not being there for you, but i love you so much" he whispers into ema's ear.. or at least he thinks he did because i heard everything he said.

Y/n kissed his forehead and sat with him, bonding. Diego came to sit on my lap and i didn't complain. Seeing y/n bonding with Ema is all i wanted, him being there as a father.. as he should be there, being present, being a good dad.

I find myself smiling at the both of them and he smiles at me. I still love him, I'm not over him, my thoughts revolve around him. When i'm with him i can be myself without feeling embarrassed. He brings out the best in me, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel butterflies, it's like having that one high school crush all over again.. but at the same time isn't it something like that? 🌚

Would i give him another chance? i don't know, it's hard to decide, all i know is that i still feel something for him, i always will. Together or not, i'd always be there for him.

"We should go out, maybe go to the fair or maybe even orlando" y/n suggests, we are still in florida.. it's probably 3 or 4 five hours away. "Fuck it, let's go" i say honestly down and diego squeals, y/n makes eye contact with me and gives me that look.

"yo no voy" anuel says, fuck i forgot he was here, i am such bad girlfriend material. well he's not my boyfriend but still. "why not?" i ask him, "because i feel like this is more of a family thing" he says, "plus i'm meeting with karol" he adds, his ex? "oh okay, good luck" i give a half smile, "gracias" he says returning the half smile, he's sad, fuck.