25. Last day of school

Y/n's Pov

Today I have to make the decision if I'm going to go on tour with Ariana or not, ya'll already know I'm going.

Me and Ariana talked about it privately and I'm going to go with her on tour only for the summer and I will also go on breaks and days off sometimes I'll be absent if I really miss her or if she needs me or wants me there badly.

I got the letter from Penn state.

Flashback

I heard a knock at the door, I opened it with Ariana and security was there holding an envelope out to me, fuck this is it, I grab it, "thanks man" I say and he nods respectfully towards me and Ariana then walks away.

Once I open this envelope it reveals if I made it or not, let's see if all my hardwork payed off.

Ariana closes the door and we make our way into the living room.

Ariana smiles at me excitedly as we sit on the couch, "don't be nervous, relax and just open it baby" I listen to her and she pecks my cheek holding my hand but I pull my hand away in order to open the envelope.

She sets her hand on my thigh to calm me down and just to let me know that she is here whether I made it in or not.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in as I open the letter.

I pass her the letter, "I can't do it, just talk me if it's bad or good please" I say closing my eyes, she grabs one of my hands kissing them as I hear the paper shuffling in her hands.

"Baby open your eyes" She says and I open them slowly.

"You're absolutely outstanding in each and every one of your classes, congratulations y/n y/n you have been accepted to be a lion" She read out loudly and I felt the tears start forming in my eyes.

She hugs me crying with me, they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy.

End of flashback

I sigh, "yes I'm going to participate" I say to scooter and he nods typing it and then me and Ariana were free to go to hang out for 2 weeks of summer before we go on tour.

I love that I'm going but it's a lot.

It's her dangerous woman tour.

(A/n: events from Manchester will be happening, this is a trigger warning because I feel that it would be intense considering it happened in real life, rip, 05-23-17 🤍🐝 I feel like crying even writing about this because even if I wasn't there I really feel bad for those who lost and it's not just that but thousands of people were injured and Ariana also could've died thank god she didn't but those people didn't have to die either it's sad and horrible, just horrific)

We soon get to our house and lay on the couch just chilling.

We order food and eat then we relax upstairs.

We cuddle up on the bed watching movies.

I got to see my little brother Diego, I can tell my mom is treating him right and that is great.

Me and Ariana are having him over here tomorrow with my mother's permission.

Today aka the last day of school was kind of sad because I won't be able to see Megan and Billie as much anymore, and ever since I got with Ariana I've become more distant from them.

They're still happily dating and I'm glad.

"I love you" Ariana whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine, "I love you more" I say and capture her in a kiss, not a lustful kiss but just a sweet loving kiss, I'm giving her my all.

I lick her lip and she denies so I pull her onto me groping her ass and she moans and I take my shot to invade her mouth with my tongue, she moans more as I taste her, we fight for dominance and I win.

"Ahh" Ariana moans out as I thrust up.

I bite down onto her bottom lip, I taste blood, shit.

I suck on it to soothe it.

_____________________________________
_______________

"I love you" She moans out as I suck on her clit harshly, "I love you too" I say into her and it's muffled and it also caused vibrations causing her hips to jolt up at the sensation.

"O-ohhh" She moans out as I feel her come all over my tongue, I savor the taste in my mouth and lick her clean, I kiss up her body and then her neck, jawline, all over her face, the corner of her lips and then last one but not least I catch her in a sweet loving innocent kiss, okay maybe not innocent but whatever.

She kisses back still trying to catch her breath.

She smiles into the kiss.

We cuddle with each other, I wanted this to be about her not me, I want to give her pleasure I know she wants to repay me but I don't want her to do that.

We watch Gilmore girls.

Oh she really has me wrapped around her finger.

It is 6 pm already we get uo and go to the kitchen.

I pull her up from under her thighs sitting her on the counter, she pulls me into a sweet kiss.

I pull away and walk to the fridge, "heyy I wanna help too" She whines, "you are helping" I say with a smile pulling out some ingredients from the fridge, "how?" She asks genuinely confused, "by sitting there and looking pretty" I say with a smirk knowing she is going to blush, "stoppp" she whines, "you lined yourself up for that one my love" I say making us both fruit salads, #vegan she turned me vegan, no cap.

I love her though.

"Te quiero" the Spanish came out of me, "te quiero mas bebe" She says back. (Means- I love you)

"Aw fuck" I screech when I burnt myself, I was just trying to make some coffee dude.

Of course I had to burn myself, can't make anything without that detail in it.

We eat and drink the lattes I made.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!