22. Cops and caught

Y/n's Pov

I have been getting asked a lot of questions from the cops about Ariana, right now I'm in the interrogation room at the police station.

They keep asking me questions and I choose to stay silent or just say 'no we weren't involved when I was 16' it was illegal and I knew that but my feelings and hers got the best of us.

This could ruin her career, I'm scared.

They soon let me go and the case is still open the next they're going to do is get Ariana.

I sigh walking into the house, Ariana isn't at home she is at a meeting.

Fuck we are so stupid, why did I convince her to risk the life she built for herself? What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm such a bad person.

I groan and pack up my stuff, I can't sleep here tonight.

I hear the door close downstairs and I instantly hide the bag under the bed, I can't get away she is already here.

I don't want to hurt her either or leave without leaving something, I have to talk to her.

Whether this hurts or not I have to.

"Baby hey" I hear her voice as she walks into the room, "hey" I say, "what's wrong?" She asks sitting down next to me, "T-the cops opened a case on us" she looks away.

"I- umm y/n I-" I cut her off, "it's okay if you have nothing to say, I need to go alright? If they question you say we had nothing until I was 18" I say and get the bag from under the bed, "babe don't go" She says, "I have to" I fight back tears, "no you don't" She says, "one week" I say, "nope" She says.

I start to walk away and she pulls me back throwing me onto the bed.

"You aren't going anywhere" She demands, "yes I am" I groan as I get back up and she pushes me down more roughly.

I hear her getting something from her cabinet and I had my eyes closed in pain, yesterday in p.e I had to wrestle with some girl and she was actually pretty strong and she hit me super fucking hard, I even bled.

I soon feel a cold thing on my wrist and I hear a click as if something locked, I open my eyes just to see my wrists cuffed on the headboard.

"What the fuck? Ariana!!" I furiously say, "what?" She asks as if she didn't just cuff me.

"Unlock them" I say pure seriousness I'm my voice, "promise me you won't leave" She whines, "I uhh I promise" I say unsurely.

"Stop lying, you earned yourself 5 minutes byee" She drags walking out of the room fast not even letting me respond.

I didn't bother calling out her name I saw a shiny set of keys on the nightstand, could those be the ones to unlock this shit?

Doesn't hurt to try.

______________________
______

Okay it hurts a whole fucking lot.

"Oww" I say hurt as I just pinched my ownself with the cuff.

I reached my head forward which hurt like a bitch but I took the keys into my mouth and then tried getting them with my hand.

I sag myself up a little and then I felt my fingertip touch it, I grabbed them and struggled to unlock it but about 2 minutes later I did the job.

Ariana walked in stunned, "fuck" She mutters, "Ariana listen to me baby, I promise not to leave" I say quickly, "o-okay" She stutters out.

"What happened?" Confusion formed on my face, "m-my fans got some damaged merchandise it's all good though, I made food that's the reason I came up here come on" She motions for me to follow her, I do just that and she comes to a stop making me bump into her.