23. Crazy

Ariana's Pov

Our Thanksgiving dinner was moved to another date, turns out it's going to be tomorrow instead.

I was in my studio with y/n not in my house though, at the studio, literally.

I heard a soft knock at the door, "come in" I say recording my beats, "uhh here I brought you coffee" I hear Ricky's voice, he is one of my backup dancers.

"Thanks" I say, "babe here" I say after I drank a sip.

He declines, oh right he is shy to eat anything or drink anything around people, people aka my haters hate on him saying he is fat and shit.

He thinks I don't notice that it gets to him but I do, I forced him to eat yesterday, I let him not eat 2 days before believing that he wasn't hungry until I realized he was starving himself.

I look into his eyes, "Ricky can you give us like 5 minutes?" I ask not breaking eyecontact with my boyfriend.

"Yes of course Mrs. Y/l/n" I hear him say and I hear the door shut, "Mrs. Y/l/n?" He asks, "yes Mr. Y/l/n?" I ask, "we aren't married" he says confused, "soon baby soon" I say.

"Okay, why did you ask Ricky to give us 5 minutes can he come back already?" He knows why, he is desperate to have Ricky back here so I don't mention it but I still will if I have to.

"Drink some and eat this or at least just some" I say passing him a Starbucks croissant thing.

He takes a little bite drinking a sip of the coffee.

I roll my eyes, "Y/n!! I'm fucking tired of you caring about those hate comments, I know they're hurtful but you have to find a way to ignore them" I say, "Ariana I think I'm gonna just drive around" he says, "why? Because you can't stand my attitude right now with you? I'm acting like this because I care, you need to eat, plus you're not even fat and deep down you know that you have a fucking 6 pack good for an 18 year old, you want an 8 pack? work out when you're done with school but don't fucking pay attention- don't even read the comment section" I say and he sighs lowering his head taking a big bite out of the croissant making me smile, "good boy" I say and kiss him, "can I eat you instead?" He says into my mouth, "that's all you've been eating for these past days baby" I let out a laugh.

I hear a knock making y/n groan and he pulls away from the kiss bringing the coffee to my lips.

I drink some and hear a knock again, "come in" I say, "it's been 5 minutes" Ricky says with a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Do we have a problem?" Scooter jumps in the conversation as he was walking by my office, "no scoot, thanks but I think Ricky was just leaving" Ricky scoffs, "what are you talking about? I just got here, I have to drive you to rehearsals" he says as nicely as he can still annoyed, and he is looking at y/n holding onto my hand and I'm also sitting on his lap.

"Y/n is coming with me and plus Courtney is picking me up" I say not caring about his attitude, he turns his eyes to the side in a way to roll his eyes, I'm guessing he doesn't know how, I keep my laugh in.

"Mr. Alvarez I suggest you leave, I have to talk to Mrs. Y/l/n and Mr. Y/l/n" scooter says to Ricky.

"O-okay" he stutters out and walks away, ever since scooter tried to get closer to me more personally I blocked him out, and he noticed and changed all of our conversations to strictly professional unless my mood is super down.

Scooter kept trying to ask me more about my family and ex-lovers, mainly Malcolm, I don't know why but Malcolm caught his interest, but other than that I asked him to call me by the name I put for myself "Mrs. Y/l/n" I like the sound of it.