27. Diego Pt.2

Y/n's Pov

As I'm frying the vegetables in the pan I can't stop thinking about my mom, what is she doing with Eminem? Especially when my little brother is over there.

The food is soon done, brown rice with veggies.

I serve Diego and then Ariana and then myself.

I make sure the stove is off and then I go sit at the table with them.

We talk while we eat, "baby can you pass me the napkin?" Ariana asks me and I nod with a smile passing her it, "thanks" she says and I nod.

"Yoda w-what is it that you do with her and mommy does with Marshall?" I sigh as he asks that question, "you know how love birds are right? It's usually best if you do it 18 years old or above" I say in the most appropriate way possible.

"B-but is there like a specific name?" He asks nervous, he reminds me of when I would stutter to Ariana out of nervousness before we started dating or I mean even before we had sex.

"W-well bambino uhh it's- I- so it's something you should know when you're older not right now" he nods innocently as he eats the brown rice.

Holy fuck I forgot to even get him juice, "what do you want to drink Diego?" I ask him as I get up, "is there apple juice?" He asks and I look at Ariana and she nods.

"Okay, apple juice coming right up, and for you mi amor?" (Spanish for my love) who am I kidding? I know her go to drink for dinner, if it isn't Pepsi it's sprite and from what I see right now her go to is- "Pepsi" my thoughts get interrupted as she answered.

"I knew it okay" I say and peck her lips with a smile.

I walk into the kitchen with a big smile on my face, I'm so happy.

I open up the fridge taking out the Pepsi and apple juice, I get ice from the freezer putting some in two different cups.

I pour apple juice in one cup carefully, I have that gut feeling that I'm going to make a mess.

I open the fridge to put the apple juice back and a glass bottle had fell from the top of the fridge luckily I caught it with my fast reflex.

I sigh of relief putting it on the counter, it smells like... Weed? Okay I know Ariana well and I know for a fact that she don't smoke.

I quit smoking on behalf of her, who's weed could that be of??

I think of Pete, I know he smokes.

No y/n she isn't cheating on you, she has no reason to, you treat her right.

I know but I can't help but think of that, she is famous now, a bunch of people want to fuck her, a bunch of people love  her and would do anything and I mean anything to get in her pants.

I try to forget the conversation I just had with myself, there was that good side of me talking and then the bad one talking, I close my eyes wiping the thought away and then I find myself pouring the Pepsi into the cup.

I put it away and to be funny I walk out of the kitchen and then drink a sip of Diego's drink right in front of him and he's looking at me weirdly, I pass him the cup and he rolls his eyes like the little boy he is.

I pass Ariana her cup and she says thank you.

___________________________________
______________

Me and Ariana were laying down in bed trying to go to sleep, Diego was sleeping already.

I couldn't stop thinking about the weed but I'm scared to ask her about it.

My hand rests on my forehead, I have a headache, is it possible to have a headache from overthinking? Oh my God stop and go to sleep bro, this pain was getting unbearable.