8. Honesty

Y/n's Pov

I was walking around the halls during lunch and I took a glimpse of Ariana in her class with Mr. Gomez with her arms around his neck while his were wrapped around tightly around her waist.

They kissed and he pushed her on top of her desk making her sit down, her legs wrapped around his waist and he pulled away.

I was filled with rage and I walked into the bathroom before he walked out of the classroom, what the fuck?

I went into the big stall gripping the edge of the sink tightly as I let tears spill from my cheeks.

Someone knocks on the stall, "you good?" I hear a girls voice, (this is an all gender bathroom) I walk out of the stall after washing my face my eyes a bit red she might not even notice.

"Yeah I'm good" holy fuck she is beautiful, "w-what's your name?" I ask her, "I'm Vanessa, and you are?" She asks me, "y/n" She smiles "that's a nice name" she winks, "mhm" I agree with her.

"Friends?" She asks, "sure let's go" I say grabbing her hand, let Ariana fucking see this.

She can fuck Mr. Gomez whenever the fuck she wants what she isn't gonna do is have me.

As me and Vanessa walk out of the bathroom Ariana also walks out of her classroom seeing us holding hands, she furrows her eyebrows and I just roll my eyes not making eye contact with her.

We walk into the cafeteria and eat... the food here is actually pretty decent, they sell things from fast-food places.

Me and Vanessa talk and laugh at each other's jokes, she flirts but I don't flirt back... it makes me feel guilty considering Ariana is still my girlfriend, I know I cheated on Megan but it's quite different with her because our relationship is not toxic but if someone were to cheat she wouldn't give 2 fucks just like I wouldn't give 2 fucks... I mean I got jealous from time to time and Megan has only cheated on me once just like I did once.

I would never cheat on Ariana but she cheated on me that really fucking hurt.

"Y/n you okay?" Vanessa asks snapping me out of my thoughts "mhm" I hum in response and the bell rings.

5th period goes by pretty fast and I can't stand looking at Mr. Gomez.

I've given him attitude but he kisses my girl wait... yeah he leaned in and she leaned in too but why?

The bell rings and I pack up then make my way to P.e seeing the girl I wanna see but at the same time I don't.

"Hey Y/n" She mumbles with slight attitude making me smirk, she is mad about Vanessa, "hey Ariana" I mimick her voice.

She mutters something but I couldn't hear what it was, "what was that?" I ask her, "fuck off" she says, she doesn't have to tell me twice I'm mad at her too I'm just not showing it.

She can fuck herself for all I care... okay I care more than that but still, how does she says she loves me back but then cheats?

"Hey" I hear Vanessa's voice, "hey I've never see-" She cuts me off, "they changed my schedule so yeah" I nod and scoot over so she can sit.

We talk and Ariana is staring intensely at us especially at me, I wiggle my eyebrows at her causing her to let out a soft laugh but then she remembered she is mad at me.

I sigh turning back to look at Vanessa but I didn't realize how close she was our lips brushed together and I hated it, I quickly backed up getting up.

"S-sorry" She stutters out, "it's fine" I clear my voice.

I jog over to wear the basketballs are and I get one and play with jayden.

Ariana looks over and I shoot the ball into the hoop, jayden catches it and we continue to play, when Ariana makes eye contact with me I wink.

I mouth to her 'I love you' she smiles, 'I love you too' she mouths back, hold up hold up hold up... I still need to talk to her about that cheating thing, that wasn't right.

Class soon ends, when everyone leaves me and Ariana leave the gym walking back to her class, the memory of Mr. Gomez kissing her lips comes back into my mind, he pushed her up on that desk right there, I haven't even fucked her on that desk yet, I'm planning to soon though.

"Listen y/n what we-" I cut her off knowing what she was going to ask, "no... what were you doing with Mister fucking gomez?" She sighs, "he thought something was going on between us, babe I had to prove to him nothing was going on" okay... I'm not completely okay with that but I understand her position she was probably freaked out.

"Please say something" she begs whining, "okay" I say and kiss her, "these are mine, you are mine" I say kissing her neck and then my hands travel down to her ass giving it a tight grip.

"Mhmm mm not here, come on let's go" She moans into my mouth, "okay, oh can we do your house?" I ask her, "you told me your parents weren't home, y/n tell me the truth, now" I sigh, "I've been at a hotel" her face softens, "babe if your dad or mom hit you... you can live with me, please I don't want you living at a hotel, I know you have enough money to provide for you and your friends but baby please don't live there, we can share a room or you can have your own room whichever you prefer, just please accept" She says caressing my cheek, "alright baby I'll do it for you" I say against her lips as I kiss them once more.

"Okay mm let's go" She says, I go in my car and she goes in hers, we go to the hotel and I get all my stuff.

I get my money back for the nights I won't be staying and then we make our way back to her house, she goes in her car while I go in mine.

I park into her garage as well as she does.

We go into her house, "my room or your own?" She asks, "I don't mind but I'd love sharing a room with you" I say kissing her cheek making her let out that cute giggle she does, "okay baby" She coos.

I get all my bags and my money bag and everything, I put it upstairs in her room.

She helps me organize my clothes, half the closet is hers and the other half is mine, I organize my shoes and I put my money in the cabinet.

"Money?" She asks as I put it away, "yep" I say.

What I haven't told Ariana is that when I was 8 this random woman pulled me into the bathroom taking off my clothes, I had no idea what was happening... I was scared, I had gotten raped is what my mom told me when I told her and they arrested the woman she was 25 while I was only 8 years old.

Megan had helped me... sexually get over it, I had trauma from being touched in any way.

Megan helped me through it, that is why I appreciate her so much, I have a lot of ex's but none can compare to Megan.

Megan will be there for you no matter what you do, I got arrested at 13... she was there for me when my parents weren't.

Billie was there for me too.

"Baby you okay?" She asks me lovingly, "yeah babygirl I'm great" I say as we cuddle on her bed with the comforter over us.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.