30. Pennsylvania Pt.2

Y/n's Pov

I hear Ariana wince as she moves her legs, I stand at the doorway of the room smirking recalling the memories. Last night was exhausting but eventful and I knew she was sore. I admired the masterpiece I made on her neck and then my eyes trailed down her body looking at the marks here and there. I was definitely in love with her.

She tries to speak but her voice is lost, just like I told her last night when I fucked her like I hated her even though I love her, she lost her voice because of all the moaning and screaming.

I love having her under me whimpering, moaning in pleasure, touching me, scratching me, marking her territory. God knows the hotel guests filed noise complaints.

Her voice is so low and raspy, her fans are gonna be pissed.

Fuck them fans you living yo best life.

My inner devil spoke and I chuckled as the angel side of me and him started arguing.

I walk over to the bed and plop down beside her caressing her legs and thighs soothingly not in a sexual way. I knew her pussy was closed until further notice, even though it belongs to me.

"I love you" I whisper in her ear, "I love you too" she says back in a low voice not wanting to lose it more than she already has.

I fucked her voice and attitude out of her, I enjoyed it too. I lay down staring at the ceiling thinking about random things while having this petite Italian in my arms.

Her legs move now and then to get into a more comfortable position and I breathe in and out closing my eyes taking in her mixture smell of flowers and lavender.

I kiss the top of her head, I looked at the time to see it was already eleven am and my baby still hasn't eaten and not to mention Diego is still asleep he must be exhausted.

We heard a knock on the doors, "come in" I say and Victoria comes in, "Hey boo I made a new verse to see if you like it" she says to her, "okay, I'll check it out now" Ariana says and Victoria raises her eyebrow, "what the fuck happened to your voice?" She asks her, "I got it fucked out of me" Ariana shrugged her shoulders like she didn't just say something unholy, "yes, and she took it like a big girl" I winked at Ariana when I said that.

She got up and limped all the way to the bathroom. Victoria left the room and Courtney came in, "sup y/l/n" She nods her head up to me in a greeting way, "sup chipotle" I say and do the same thing. She leaves and then my mind goes back wandering around just thinking.

Ariana does her routine then puts something nice on even though she looks good in everything she took a whole 25 minutes picking an outfit, she didn't have much but tour outfits and she couldn't wear those so she wore a simple outfit.

(Ariana's outfit)

Unlike her I've been ready.