2. Today...

Ariana's Pov

I woke up with Courtney and we had gotten wasted last night, I look under the covers okay good clothes are still on.

I remember telling her about my student y/n and how he mad me feel some type of way but then remembered he is a student and that would be too risky plus I saw him kissing up on Megan, and that is his ex from what I have heard, so they are back together.

I saw the affect I had on him, he stuttered for me when he was alone with Billie he talked normally.

Courtney woke up and frankie walked into my room (A/n: frankie is her brother) "wake up ari" he says opening the curtain as soon as the sun hits my eyes I groan turning around I have a headache and fucking crap I have to teach today.

I have Y/n for two of my classes today 4th period and 8th, I smile looking forward to it.

I hop off the bed and make my way to Courtney's side, I kiss her cheek, "wake up court" She wakes up and puckers her lips I kiss them.

We would usually do this it isn't a relationship but we do it as friends sometimes for fun, when I am dating someone I don't do it but as of right now I'm single.

I go into my closet taking off my shirt and sweatpants.

(Ariana's outfit)

I never give two fucks about what I wear, I feel that women should be able to wear whatever they want.

We shouldn't be told what to wear just because it's distracting to men or whatever the fuck.

I stop at Starbucks like always and drink my coffee on the way to the school.

I pull into my parking spot and then throw away the coffee in the trash can, I walk up to the school and walk into the office instantly getting greeted.

"Hello goodmorning Ariana" I get greeted by one of my friends, "hey goodmorning Trent"

I leave the office and walk to my room, I unlock it with the key and then walk to my desk.

I am early to work like usual, I have 2nd period today first which is music.

For odd day I teach English and p.e, for even day I teach music and art.

I have Y/n for 4th and 8th.

I hear the halls getting filled with voices and I recognize one, it is Y/n's, and of course...Megan.

I sigh and go on my phone ignoring all of the chatter.

I hear a knock on the door and I get up to open it.

"You are not in my second period" I say to Y/n but let him in closing the door.

"I know can't someone stop by to say hi and goodmorning to their favorite teacher?" He asks me and I nod "you have a point, what brings you here?" I ask him and he reaches in his pocket.