29. Pennsylvania Pt.1

Ariana's Pov

Tour is going great, it's been a couple of months, summer was eventful, I'm close to my due date, I'm currently performing in north Carolina.

Diego is backstage right now with his mom and his soon to be stepdad, looks like Marshall is engaged to his mom, a lot has happened these past months all while missing one person... Y/n.

Y/n was already at Penn State he left 4 months ago and I haven't seen him since, my next show is in Pennsylvania so I'm excited.

I sign a CD that was given to me by a fan in the crowd and I give it back to him.

"When I try to explain it, I be sounding all crazy, words don't ever come out right, I get all tongue-tied and twisted..." I sing 'baby I' the song I released in 2013, oh boy that was a fun year.

I soon finish and then I sing a couple of more songs and the show is over.

Tomorrow morning we are heading to Pennsylvania.

"Ari you were bomb!!" Diego cheers and jumps into my arms, "thank you bean, where is mommy and Eminem?" I ask as I get a good grip of him so he doesn't fall, "right there" he says excitedly pointing and he jumps down onto the floor going to the candy table.

"Ariana you were amazing" y/m/n says pulling me into a hug, "thank you" I say happily.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me "you were great" I recognize the voice as Jai's, I met him about two months ago we've gotten close, as friends of course.

"Thanks" I say and get both of his hands unwrapping them from my own waist.

"Oh come on, you're being mean" he whines, "how?" I ask with a confused expression, he sighs, "you know how I feel" he says, "no, no I don't and I got to go, Vic is leaving already" yes Victoria decided to come on your and we are gonna drive to the Airbnb together.

"Lemme drive ya, come on" he insists, "n.o spells no" I say, "fine" he grunts as he hit himself, Diego was behind him and he tripped almost falling on top of the little boy, "JAI!!' I yelled as I grabbed Diego who winces.

Jai had stepped on Diego's foot and he had slides on while Jai had sneakers on so I know the pain, I feel it.

I sigh frustratedly as I push past Jai to get to the car all while carrying Diego I'm taking care of him because his mom and Eminem have to go back home and Diego wants to see y/n.

We head back to the Airbnb and I go straight into the house tired, I love my fans but wow the shows are tiring.

Diego plops down onto the couch as he gets the remote controller watching a show on Netflix.

"Bean, you aren't hungry?" I ask him, "a little" he says as he placed his hand on his belly squeezing it, I know that look, he is sad.

I sigh as I try to lighten the mood, "you want me to cook the lasagna my nonna taught me to make?" I ask him knowing that's his favorite meal, "yesss please and only a little for me" he says looking down, "hey, how come?" I ask as I lift his chin to look at me, "I-" he gets cut off, "hello bitches" Courtney says with enthusiasm, "hey court I was talking to Diego, you think you can go with Vic for a while? she's in the room" I ask her and she nods walking away.

"You were saying?" I ask him and he gulps, "nevermind, d-did my mom leave my ipad here?" He asks, "yeah but please tell me what you were gonna say bean" I say, "I was gonna say that I miss y/n and I don't have much of an appetite" I nod understanding.

"Come on let's get your ipad also sit on the chair so I can watch you while I cook" I say to him and he nods getting into the chair as he grabs his ipad and plays car games.

I've got a bad idea (A.G x Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara