14. Hectic

Y/n's Pov

I was in 3rd period which was Miss Beer's class and I was honestly losing it, I wasn't paying attention.

I kept falling asleep and Megan would keep waking me up, I was tired I don't even know from what.

I heard a knock at the door and Miss Beer opened it.

Ever since the closet thing she had gotten closer and closer to me but I just ignore it, I don't tell Ariana because nothing had happened between me and Miss Beer.

"I need to see Y/n Y/l/n" I hear a too much recognized voice it was my mom, my heart started beating faster and faster and I felt my eyes close as I fainted.

Megan's Pov

Y/n had blacked out and I had no idea why until I saw who entered the room, y/m/n was standing in the front of the room looking for him.

I roll my eyes as my tongue pokes the side of my mouth.

"Excuse me may I borrow Y/n miss beer?" I hear Ariana's voice, oh thank god.

Y/m/n didn't turn around so she couldn't see Ariana's face and that's good considering y/m/n would probably rat her out that she is Y/n's girlfriend.

"Of course, y/n please get up" miss beer says and I start to shake Y/n.

"Come on dude bro ari is saving your ass right now wake up" I say in his ear and I feel him move.

His eyes open.

"Shit what oh fuck no" he says loudly and every head turns to look at him including his mom.

"Come on baby let's go" y/m/n says and he gets up going to the back of the room, "n-no!! You think you are getting me back ever again you are wrong so wrong mother" he says starting to tear up.

"I'm sorry okay? Can you let me explain? Your father isn't home right now so can we pl-" he cuts her off "I said no please leave me alone please leave and never come back" he chokes out.

"You have always been ungrateful y/n you need to be more appreciative of things especially your parents" She says rolling her eyes, "my parents? You can't be the one talking when is the last time you contacted my grandparents? They are really the only ones that actually cared about me anyway, isn't that why you gave my brother to grandma?" He asks her pain toned in his voice.

"Don't bring your fucking brother up in this you ungrateful little shit" She scolds at him.

"okay please stop" miss beer says, "don't tell me to stop he is my son and I have the right to take hi-" his mother gets cut off by him once again "don't talk to my teacher like that and if you have the right to take me lemme guess you are going to say you have the right to hit till I bleed too right?" He asks.

He continues before she can respond "Or stand there while dad beats the living shit out of me? where were you yesterday huh? You didn't even fucking call me to tell me happy birthday I admit I told you not to bother but it didn't stop you from coming to my school today right? Tell me the last fu-" he gets cut off by his father, "y/n that is enough I'm tired of your bullshit you-you are something but you will not disrespect your mother or me" he says, "fuck you guys, you guys are meant for each other, mom I hope you know you haven't been a part of my life you don't even fucking know me but everytime you are with me at the house its either hitting me or standing there while he beats me" he says referring to his father.

"Oh my god bye" they say and leave not paying attention to anyone, Ariana knows not to come up to him but fuck he needs it, he needs her.

Ariana's Pov

I want to go up and hug my baby so bad but I know I can't I just wanna comfort him, I want to tell him everything will be okay because it will be.

Now he has the whole classes attention and people are asking him if he is okay or if he needs anything and he says no to everything.

"Do you still need y/n miss grande?" Miss beer asks me and I nod.

"Y/n please sorry I know you've had a bad time in this class but Miss Grande needs you" he gets up, "alright" he says and once he walks up to me I grab his hand secretly squeezing it in comfort.

It is risky but I will do anything for him I know it.

He lets go as I say thank you to miss beer and then I go with Y/n to my classroom.

My class was in lunch.

"What's up?" He says breaking the silence, "n-nothing, how are you doing?" I ask him referring to what just happened a couple of minutes ago.

"I'm great, I'm glad I finally stood up for myself" he says smiling, "mm okay" I say, "so baby what did you need me for?" He asks, "well I was going to tell you something but then I heard your parents voices and got worried so since my class is at lunch I went over there" I say, "okay well what was it?" He asks, "I'm retiring or whatever the fuck it's called I'm basically going to quit my job" I say, "really?" He asks and I nod, "alright that's great baby you are chasing your dreams" he says happily for me, "mhm" I hum in response.

He lets out a breath, "Baby I have to go pick up the students from lunch" I say getting up, "okay baby, bye I love you, I'll see you 7th" he says and pulls me into a kiss, "mm okay I love you too, see you 7th my love" I say in between kisses.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read sorry if there are and mistakes.