4. Back to school

A/n: this is a long ass chapter so yeah...

Y/n's Pov

"Oh fuck y/, mhm just like that baby" I fuck Ariana with my tongue, she is super wet I kiss up her body and pressure myself onto her feeling my boxers soaked, oh god she is so hot, I pull my boxers down and run my tip through her folds she moans and it is like music to my ea-

"Y/n you better be awake for school!!" My mom yells out making me wake up, ugh of course it was a dream...how the fuck did I come in my pants?

I have Ariana for 1st period and 7th.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I go into the shower and wash myself then I get out and dry myself then I walk into my closet.

(Your outfit)

I smile grabbing my phone, I'm not going to be late today and I am going to see Ariana for first and last period.

I grab my wallet and then my car keys.

"Goodmorning, thanks mom" I say to my mom who made me food, "goodmorning enjoy" I take a bite of the croissant that has eggs, cheese, and bacon.

I finish like 10 minutes later and then drink my water, I get my backpack and say bye to my parents.

I pick up Billie and Megan wanted a ride so I pick her up as well.

We arrive to the school and I pull into a parking space, Billie gets off the car along with Megan and then I get down.

Megan grabs my hand and we walk into the school together.

My eyes land on Ariana's room, "hey I'll be back babe I forgot to turn something into my teacher" Billie smirks and I roll my eyes, "alright" She says and gives me a peck on the lips.

I walk to Ariana's room and knock, "come in" I hear her angelic voice, I open the door and walk in.

"Oh hey y/n/n" She says nervously, "hey ari" I say.

"Oh my god" I hear another voice, "w-what happened frankie?" I hear ariana ask him, Who the fuck is frankie?

"Nothing but you got something with one of your students?" He asks her and I still have no idea who the fuck this is.

"N-no" She stutters out, "ima go" I say, is that her boyfriend? Nah it can't be, he would have gotten mad no? Shit I don't know.

"Y/n wait" She yells out softly before I reach the door, "what?" I say kind of irritated, is she trying to play with my feelings?

"What did you come in here for?" She asks me, "you I came here for you but clearly you are busy so I'll just go, I'll see you first period" I say and walk out of the room before she can respond.