13. Y/n's Birthday!!

Ariana's Pov

I woke up, it was y/n's birthday, even though we were going to school I had him for 5th period since they haven't found a teacher to replace dalton and Megan is in that class along with Billie since Billie is in y/n's class, I told them to prepare something small not big but for I can be a part of it.

"Goodmorning baby, happy birthday" I say sitting on him leaving kisses all over his face, "mm goodmorning and thank you my love" he says as he stretches and then yawns kissing me.

We brush our teeth and we had showered last night so we didn't shower.

We got dressed.

(Ariana's outfit)

(Ariana's outfit)

(Y/n's outfit)

Y/n was still a little upset by the call with his father but he is getting happier each second.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, he kisses me saying bye and then we make our way to the school.

I soon got to the school and entered the main office taking a sip of the coffee I had gotten at Starbucks.

Trent greets me hugging me, "hey Ariana, how is everything with Cupcake?" He named y/n cupcake, "great" I say smiling.

"Secret lover?" Mrs. Lewis asks, I let out a chuckle "mhm" I hum in response and I make eye contact with y/n through the clear door through the office, he winks making me look away keeping myself together, Trent saw and let out a laugh.

"Hey do you like me?" I ask him since his mood had changed, "mm I'm not going to lie to you I do, I always have" he says and I nod, "well I hope you know I can't fuck around with you" I say, "I know ari, I love that you are happy" he says with a soft smile, "thank you" I say and he nods.

"Oh for the love of God Ariana lighten up I'm happy for you and you don't have to feel bad for not being able to date me regardless if you weren't dating cupcake you've never seen me in that way you've always seen me as a friend and I understand that that's the reason I never asked you out" he says letting out a breath at the end, "okay" I say smiling and the bell rings.