19. The counselor

Y/n's Pov

I was washing the soap off from my body as I was in the shower, I wasn't looking forward to today since I have to see my counselor.

I have to see her 3 times a week on school days, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and during last period.

Her name is Miss Jenner but she told me to call her Kylie.

She told me about herself so I can be comfortable talking to her but honestly I only need to see someone to feel better, you guessed it, Ariana.

I'm so fucking frustrated right now.

I get dressed.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

Ever since the beginning of the year I was dripped out because Ariana would always spoil me with nice clothes.

It was November already school started August 13.

Ariana started dropping me off and always picks me up but she only drops me off when she knows she can pick me up because sometimes she has an interview or a meeting or has something planned with her friends.

I understand that the world doesn't revolve around me so I get the Ariana has other things to do and I didn't think dating a sophomore (when you were 16) was on her list, look at me now, I'm a senior and still have her wrapped around my finger, I don't know what girls see in me though shit I know I'm fine as fuck and my personality is okay but I still don't know what they see in me.

"Wake up" I whisper softly kissing her cheek.

"Mm, baby are you ready?" She asks, "yeah babygirl come on here" I tell her passing her clothes.

(Ariana's outfit, you can't see the whole thing but I believe she is wearing jeans and as you can see the black crop-top)

"Okay lets go let's go, what time is it?" She asks, "7:20" I say, "you start at 8 so come on, can we stop at Starbucks?" She says hoping I say yes, "Baby you act like we never stop at Starbucks before my school starts and yeah we can" I say and she squeals like a 5 year old that just got icecream after begging her mom to say "yes" I let out a soft laugh, she is so cute.

We head out and stop by a Starbucks close to my school, she gets a soy latte and I get the same considering it's vegan and I tend to eat vegan food around her, I think she is turning me vegan on god.

We get to my school and as usual she gets down to greet the staff, my classmates and random ass students at this school says I did good on getting with her and shit like that and that she is so hot and they want to fuck her, it gets me mad but shit if they touch her I'm going to lose my shit.

I throw away the Starbucks cup in the trash, "oh y/n Kylie would like to see you in the morning rather than last period so if you want you can make your way over there now" Mrs. Lewis says to me and Ariana pinches my hip and I jump.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her in a whisper interlocking our hands pulling her to the side, "who the fuck is Kylie?" She asks me, "counselor" I mumble, "what was that?" She asks, "my counselor" I say speaking up a little, "is she hot?" She asks, "what the fuck? No, I love you and I only find you attractive" I say, "okay whatever" She says, "have a good day I love you babe" She says, "I love you too baby, you too" I say.

I walk to the front desk and he gives me a pass for kylie's office.

"Thank you" I say getting it, "no problem she is waiting for you" Trent says, "okay" I say and walk into the hall of the office which is where Kylie's office is located at.

I turned right and knocked, "come in" I heard a faint voice and opened it.

"Goodmorning Y/n, how are you? How was school yesterday since I didn't see you?" She asks as I sit down.

"Yesterday was good, how was your day yesterday?" I ask, "mine was good, so do you have to talk to me today?" She asks analyzing me looking for an answer in my eyes.

"W-well n-not anything specifically" I say as she stands up getting closer to me, "why so nervous? I heard about you and Ariana" she whispers in my ear, "I'm not nervous, w-what are yo-" I get cut off by her lips meeting mine, I had my eyes closed in fear so I wasn't expecting that but I pushed her off fast getting up, "what the fuck?" I scold, "y-y/n don't tell anyone, you c-can't" She says in fear as she paces back in forth in her office, "I won't but why did you do it?" I ask, "because of you, you are... something, I know you are, it's just you're so hot and your personality is so sweet" She rants, "okay whatever" I say and get out of her office.

I text Ariana about it and she doesn't get mad at me but I know she holds a lot of anger against Miss Jenner.

It's honestly hot, her being all jealous and shit.

________________________

I am in last period doing some push-ups, I'm in p.e, all of the classes that Ariana used to be the teacher is now Miss Beer.

I see her checking me out and shit I just ignore it, when I'm done with my 30 minutes to get my grade for today I sit on a bench and text Ariana for the rest.

The bell soon rings signaling that it is dismissal.

We leave and I hop into Ariana's car, miss beer told me 'I heard about you and miss grande' and I told her 'okay' and she was like 'really a teacher?' And I had rolled my eyes and left the room.

I knew today was going to be full of shit, the only good thing was Ariana, Megan and Billie didn't even come today.

We arrive home and relax and shit on the couch, Courtney had come over along with Ariana's family except her dad.

We hung out and bonded a lot.

Everyone slept over in the guest rooms while me and Ariana slept in our room.

I'm honestly thinking of going ring shopping maybe with Megan and Billie.

A/n: I hope ya'll liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!