House of Arrivals

Enjoy! Over 3,000 words

Charlie's POV

I gazed out of the window, even though I had enjoyed America, I was happy to be back in England, to be back at school, to see our friends and to see our dad. I looked at my twin, he was thinking about something, or someone and knew who because I was thinking about the same thing. I take Eddie's little finger like we had done last year and had continued to do.

Charlie" Are you okay twinnie?"

Eddie" We can't tell them can we"

Charlie" Not yet, we need, to figure out how to first"

The cab pulled up to the school and the door opened and Fabian was stood there in looking at us as we hopped out.

Fabian" You two are not Nina"

Eddie" Yeah, not last time we checked"

Fabian" How you doing, roomie? Good to see you, Eddie, Charlie nice to see you again" 

Charlie" Hello Fabian, nice to see you"

Fabian" Let me get that"

Fabian then shuts the door on the taxi or cab as Eddie calls it and it drives off. We then see our dad standing there. We stand for a moment then both hug him.

Twins" Dad"

Dad" Good to have you back Twins, Nose clean this term, both of you.

Eddie"Call me Eddie, and I'll consider it"

Charlie" There is no chance he will call you Eddie"

Eddie" You never know it could happen"

We both then turn back to see Fabian still standing there. We grab the handles on our luggage and pulled it across the campus.

Fabian" So did you see two see Nina and Nicholas?"

Charlie" What?

Fabian" At the airport?"

Eddie" Dude, you got to play it cool"

Charlie" Jerome!"

Eddie" Hey! Playing it cool? Not a brit thing"

I am chatting with Jerome and giving him kisses on the nose when I hear my brother's voice. 

Eddie" Guys really, gross come on"

I pull a face at Eddie who pokes his tongue out at me. He then embraces Jerome in a hug and pats his back. Fabian and Mara come over to us, Jerome has his arm around me.

Fabian" You haven't seen Nina and Nicholas have you?"

Mara" No, I've only just got here, they could be at the house"

Fabian" I suppose, it's just I've not heard from her or her brother yet"

Eddie" Dude, it's okay the new term hasn't even started yet"

Then Alfie comes charging over with his suitcase and it looks like he is very high on sugar, or not that just Alfie. He stops in front of us.
    +
Alfie"Hey, guys!, What a day to get stuck in traffic. Trudy's cookies might all be gone. This is a disaster of epic proportions, guys."

I raise my eyebrow at Alfie, ever since me and my brother attended this school we got used to everyones little ways. Alfie was a particularly interesting one.

Charlie" Alfie, how much sugar have you had today?"

Alfie"Not enough!"

With that, he picks up his suitcase and takes off toward Anubis House. I chuckle and look at everyone else who also laughs. This was just Alfie, I bet he hasn't even had any sugar today, that's him. As the others walked on ahead. I glance at my brother and slipped my hand into his.