House of Surprise

Eddie" You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

Fabian" What, teaching you two patience, nah, not at all"

Eddie and I are currently trying to get at least one brick away from the wall.

Charlie" That's it, yes!"

Both of us high five.

Eddie" That's it! Guys, ready?"

Eddie" Well, There's definitely a room"

Patricia"Another room. Great"

Fabian" Excuse me, Eddie"

Fabian then shines his phone torch in the hole Eddie and I have now made in the wall.

Charlie" What is it?"

Fabian" I can't make out anything distinct, but there's something in the back"

Eddie" Let's get in there"

Fabian" Right, okay. We need to take this slowly, all right? Quiet, methodical work and one brick at a time"

We all agree with Fabian, he was right we had to do this quietly, if we didn't want to alert Victor, if he was even here, he spent a lot of time at The Gatehouse. Eddie clearly has another plan which is made clear when he runs at the wall with an oxygen tank.

Fabian" And we should no, no, no, Eddie"

Charlie" Eddie, Eddie no!"

There is a huge clang as the oxygen tank collides with a metal pipe.

Eddie" There's a pipe on the other side"

Fabian" What did I say about taking it slow?"

Charlie" And being quiet"

Eddie" Okay, so there's a pipe there.I know that now. We'll just have to avoid it"

Eddie then confidently goes for it a second time and it makes the same noise, sounding louder this time.

Eddie"Ooh! There's a pipe there too"

Patricia" No kidding"

Eddie" What are the chances of a third pipe?"

Eddie goes to slam it again but we hear Victor. Great. We all immediately scatter.

Victor" What is this noise?If anyone is there, show yourself"

———————————————————
Eddie" So oxygen tank was a bad idea"

All of us Sibuna's walk down the corridors next morning chatting about yesterdays misadventures. After the miscommunication Eddie is still annoyed that his plan didn't work and his now making faces.

Charlie" Yeah, slowly and quietly, that's how we're gonna get in there, Eddie"

Eddie" You guys are a regular old tortoise and hare, aren't you?"

We all stop as we all watch Ben picking up Patricia's books that she has dropped out of her locker.

Eddie" Get a load of this guy, will you?"

KT" Yeah, how terrible. He's helping her with her books"

Eddie" What? No, no. You don't understand Ben. He has to have everything that I have, including my girlfriend"

KT" Oh, relax, will you? Trust me. That girl only has eyes for you"

Eddie" Well he isn't having my sister either"