House of Eclipse

Enjoy. You get two pics in the document this time, I couldn't choose. Also there is a something I made. I wouldn't call it a collage though.

Charlie's POVI stood with Eddie as we went over the plan again

Charlie's POV
I stood with Eddie as we went over the plan again. This had to go right, if it didn't we had failed miserably.

Charlie" Okay, so you are going to pretend to have a stomach ache"

Eddie" Why, me, why can't you do it, your're his little girl remember"

Charlie" What if we both did it?"

Eddie" I don't know wouldn't it look suspicious I mean both of us"

Charlie" We are twins, we have the same everything else why not the same digestive system"

Eddie" Suppose it could work"

Charlie" No let's stick to the plan, come on you can do it Eddie, let's do it for the others"

Eddie" Okay, ready"

We hold out our little fingers and shake. We hurry to dad's office and I knock on the door while Eddie puts on a great performance of making really awful noises and holding his belly. Dad then opens the door.

Dad" What is going?"

Charlie" Dad he ate the whole eclipse breakfast, he's in pain"

Dad" Oh okay, come in"

Dad then sits Eddie down on a chair and Eddie continues to hold his belly and make groaning noises.

Eddie" I'm going to need an ambulance!"

Dad" Well, surely not for a stomachache!"

Eddie" No, it's like my insides are trying to be my outsides, Oh! I think this is the end!"

He starts leaning back and the forward and then backwards again. I place my hand on him and try to comfort him.

Charlie" Dad, what do we do, it's okay twinnie"