House of Hieroglyphs

KT"We need to get that key back. We'll just we'll go in there, and we'll take it"

Charlie" No, it's Victor's office"

Eddie" If he catches us, we're toast"

KT" What's the worst that could happen, right?"

Eddie" Look, he isn't in there you will just be in and out"

KT" Me? But you're two are The Osirians, like superheroes"

Eddie" Okay. You know what? Watch and learn"

Charlie" Eddie"

Eddie is about to head into Victors's office when he appears and looks annoyed as always.

Charlie" Oh, it's the Wednesday, look"

Eddie" Not the Thursday"

KT" It's not the Thursday"

Charlie" Oh, we don't have to do it today"

Eddie" Because we did the thing"

I'm not quite sure whether Victor believed us, to be honest I wasn't sure if I would believe me. We descend the stairs.

Eddie" Later, we will show you later"

Charlie" And we will get that key back for you. I promise"

Alfie's POV

I had finally plucked up the courage to tell Amber that the bracelet I gave her wasn't' from me and it was actually Victor's. I hated to tell her, her face lit up when I gave her the bracelet.

Amber" I still can't believe you gave me a bracelet you stole from Victor, I need to go and check where he is"

I then hear Amber's phone beeping and I pick it up and see that it's the fashion school she applied to. Not again, I know I should tell her but just didn't want her to go.

Alfie" Fashion school. Delete, delete, delete, delete"

I managed to delete it just in time before Amber comes back.

Amber" It is incredibly chic, though. I'm even starting to like him"

Alfie" Yeah, and if he wants it back that badly, then it must be important. It has to be Sibuna territory"

Amber" You could design a whole collection based around this"

Alfie" Yes, if you were going back to fashion school, which you're obviously not. Even if they did make you an amazing offer which you couldn't refuse"

Amber" Well, it doesn't seem like it's something I have to worry about. If they'd wanted me, they'd have called by now"

Alfie" So just getting back to the hieroglyphics. We're never going to be able to solve this ourselves"

Amber"I know"

Alfie"It's time to go back to the professional"

-Next Morning-

Charlie's POV

After another failed attempt at getting into Victors office, luckily we didn't get caught, we managed to hide before he came up the stairs. I was standing in the kitchen with my brother and KT, we discussing more ideas for how to get the key back not that there was much else we could do.

KT" Maybe one us should distract him while two of us get it back"

Charlie" I don't know, he might get suspicious I mean he already caught us twice"

KT" I just really need that key back"

Eddie" I know and we will get it for you"

As everyone started to file in for breakfast I see Jerome.