House of Cunning

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

After Eddie informed us that Patricia told him she saw KT heading back to the house we had all rushed back.

Charlie" Okay, I'll check upstairs you guys check down here"

I rush upstairs and look in Patricia and Joy's room, Mara and Willows room and lastly mine and KT's room but she is nowhere to be seen. I checked all the wardrobes and looked under the beds. Absolutely nothing. Something was definitely off. As I hurry back downstairs to let the boys know I bump into Denby and Victor.

Miss Denby" Oh hello Charlie and what were you up there for?"

Charlie" Oh just forgot some things for the drama play miss"

Miss Denby" Oh I see, no Eddie then, you two are always together"

Charlie" Oh umm"

Victor" We could use her Harriet"

Charlie" I should really get back to school, I need to talk to my dad about something"

Harriet" Nonsense, in fact why don't I give you some one to one drama lessons"

Charlie" Um, I'm okay, thanks miss"

I try to push my way through but Victor being the big man he is grabs me.

Charlie" No, No, EDDIE!'

Eddie then races out with Alfie and Fabian all sporting worried looks.

Eddie" What's going on here?"

Miss Denby" Oh nothing, your sister was just being silly weren't you Charlie"

Charlie" Sure"

She nudges Victor let me go and once Victor has unlatched himself from me I run over to Eddie.

Miss Denby" Well get to school all of you"

We all chant yes miss as we leave.

As we make our way to school both Eddie and Fabian place their hands on my shoulders.

Eddie" Are you okay sis?"

Charlie" I think so, it was frightening, I think they were going to take me to The Gatehouse, they were going to make me a sinner"

Eddie" Hey, hey it's okay, you are okay"

Fabian" You did the right thing, screaming the place down"

Charlie" If you guys weren't there they probably would of had me" 

Eddie" It's okay, I won't let anything happen to you"

Eddie pulls me into a cuddle and our little fingers connect.

Alfie" Awww, you guys are cute"