House of Setup

Charlie's POV

Trudy" Only one day to go"

Eddie"We know, Trudy"

My twin, me and the rest of Sibuna are sitting eating breakfast, I've bitten into a muffin when Trudy speaks.

Eddie" The eclipse is tomorrow"

Charlie" It's pretty much all we've been thinking about"

Trudy" Well, Mr.Sweet will be very pleased to hear it, he just wants to make sure that everybody knows what's coming"

Trudy disappears out of the room all excited.

KT" An ancient evil is what's coming"

Patricia" Yeah"

KT" Come on, guys.I was sent here to fix this, and we're a day away, and we still have no plan.

Charlie" There's got to be a way"

Patricia" If we can't do the ceremony ourselves, then we just have to make sure the adults can't do it either"

KT" But I was sent here to stop.."

Patricia" To stop a great evil, yes.So we make sure they can't have the things they need. The bracelet and the descendent. Am I right?"

KT" But what about Frobisher? My great-grandfather just stays asleep, forever?"

Patricia" It's better than the whole great evil thing"

KT" I can't give up on him.I want to see him at peace"

—————————————————————

Eddie" All I'm saying is, KT has a point"

All of us are now standing in the corridors by our lockers.

Patricia" We can't just give up on her"

Charlie" We are not, look, I mean, we have this"

I hold up the bracelet me and Eddie had taken turns keeping hold of it.

Eddie" Right, and we have KT"

Patricia" And the teachers could kidnap her at any minute"

Fabian" Look, all we can do now is keep KT away"

Patricia" Yeah, as far away as possible"

Twins"What?"

Patricia" She's in danger.She needs to get out of here"

Eddie" No, KT stays"

Fabian" What? No"

KT then appears beside Eddie and Me.

KT"What about KT?"

Twins" Nothing"

Eddie" We're gonna be late for class.Come on"

Jerome's POV

I was standing the hallway of Anubis House and to be honest I was getting overwhelmed with all this, relationship stuff. First Charlie, then Mara, then Willow.

Jerome" Alfie, my love life is becoming very complicated"

Alfie"So break up with Willow"

Jerome" I am not trying to hurt either one of their feelings, but I had to tell her that Mara still think we're together, because she's a little crazy"

Alfie" Okay, so if you break up with one of them. Say, Willow, then you wouldn't have to worry, or better yet break up with both of them so Charlie doesn't find out, Eddie will be on your case so fast"