House of Deceptions

Enjoy! 3,000 words, I couldn't find pics for this.

Charlie's POV

All of us were sitting in the living room trying to figure out how the drawings went together. Fabian and KT were sat on the sofa and I was sat on the arm of the chair Eddie was currently relaxing on. We then see Victor and Victor is annoying and can be grouchy but I was getting a bad feeling from him. He glares at us both and starts pointing fingers at us, he starts with KT, then Fabian, then lands on Eddie and I. He then reaches to grab Eddie with one hand and me with the other.

Eddie" What?"

Charlie" Hey, get off me"

Victor" You're coming with me, boy and you girl"

Eddie" Hey!"

Charlie" What did we do?"

Victor" Shut up! Stay there! Come with me the both of you"

Victor drags both Eddie and I up the stairs, I trip on a couple of them but when Eddie tries to help Victor shouts and pulls harder on our shirts. I swear if he pulled any harder it could rip. He shoves Eddie into one chair and me in the other one, only he pushes so hard I end up on Eddie's lap. He helps me back up again and slips his little finger into mine. Victor starts strolling and there is something off about him, this just wasn't like him.

Victor" You think you are both untouchable because your father is the head, don't you, Edison, Charlie?"

Eddie" No, we was.."

Victor" Look at yourselves, Risible! You flout school rules, you constantly cause trouble. You are a disgrace to this school, both of you. You are a disgrace to this school, and what is more, you are a disgrace to your father"

Charlie" Hey, our dad's proud of us"

Victor" Do you know, in all my years at this school, he has never even mentioned you both once"

Eddie" He did that to protect us" .

Victor" Really?"

Twins" Yeah"

Victor" Then explain to me why he has told the entire faculty that he does not consider you to be his son and daughter and never has done. He wishes you both never come to this country"

Charlie" I don't believe you"

Victor" Oh, well you are very stupid girl, he despises you, both of you"

Charlie" You are lying"

Victor then approaches us both and points at finger at me.

Victor" You dare talk to me like that girl"

He comes closer to me and I can feel my heart beating furiously like something in a cage trying to get out. Eddie leaps up and stands over me.

Eddie" Leave my sister alone"

Victor" Always a stubborn one, just like your father, your brother won't always be around to protect you"

Eddie" Oh yes, I will, I won't let anything happen to my sister, I don't believe you either"

Victor"Why has he never asked you both to change your name to Sweet? Edison and Charlie Miller"

Victor was right in a way, it had crossed my mind, I mean all last year was different but this year. No No, Charlie, don't let yourself be sucked in, he is lying. I look at Eddie and he has his little wrapped around mine again. We both share the same look which Victor notices.