House of Suspicion

Charlie's POV

Charlie's POV

After heading upstairs, Eddie and I hid behind the door to the girls landing. We saw Patricia talking to Victor.

Eddie" Patricia, what is she doing?"

Charlie" She is the sinner"

Eddie" She can't be"

We both then duck down as Victor looks out. When Patricia exits Victor's office we both confront her.

Eddie" So, Patricia, mind telling us what you were doing talking to Team Evil just now?"

Charlie" Yeah Patricia, what are you up to?"

Patricia" Oh, Eddie, Charlie I so wish you hadn't asked me that"

Charlie" So? What's going on?"

Patricia" Why are you being so weird?"

Eddie" Because my girlfriend was in Victor's office in what looked like an evil summit"

Patricia" So? Think about it, Eddie, Charlie, you guys were pulling that room apart, waving around an ancient artefact. What would've happened if Victor had come down? Someone had to make sure he kept away, I saved your necks"

Eddie" I'm really sorry, you're right, I guess this whole Team Evik thing's just got me really jumpy"

Patricia" You're not the only one who's jumpy, Victor just gave me a massive grilling"

Charlie" I don't believe you"

Eddie" Charlie!"

Charlie" What I don't, I don't think KT is the sinner at all, I think it's you"

Patricia" Oh yeah and have you got proof?"

Charlie" Well you in Victors office could be proof it is strange you just disappeared on us"

Patricia" I told you I was keeping Victor away"

Charlie" You know Victor wouldn't have come down unless there was noise, he has Team Evik stuff to be getting on with but then you would know all about that wouldn't you"

Patricia lunges for me and I step back.

Eddie" Hey, hey, calm down both of you"

Patricia" You don't believe her do you"

Eddie" Um"

Charlie" Think about it Eddie, who do you believe, your sinner girlfriend or your twin, the strongest bond, we are Osirians"

Eddie panics and rushes downstairs. Patricia and I have a stare off.

Charlie" I know you are the sinner Patricia and sooner or later it will come out, my brother will believe me"